Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Just for Fun

@linenchicken, because that is how it works. It's not magic, and you cannot make it happen, but it always does happen if it's truly meant to be.
    Janine likes this.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    @linenchicken, because that is how it works. It's not magic, and you cannot make it happen, but it always does happen if it's truly meant to be.
    I know exactly what you mean! :)
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Quote Originally Posted by gochicken View Post
    Just checking in this morning to see if Katy has posted a "Just Kidding" reply. I have my Wish List all filled out and ready to convert to shopping cart with TT ordered and "Solar" in the notes.... still holding my breath!

Per dwright17's "Always fun to dream!" I tried to dream of a Solar TT last night, but was rudely awakened at 4 AM by a beeping smoke alarm and vomiting dog. Poor Kibbles...

Thanks, pocketsize.... I feel a bit guilty... but I have been thinking about a Solar TT all this time. Dorayme and I had a conversation on Ravelry way back in August about my regrets and she said, "If it was meant for you to have one, one will come to you." How did she know?......

I have hidden it in my office for you :).
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Katy, how will I ever be able to thank you enough?
    Satisfied owner of: Azalea Swift & LS, Blk/Plum Swift, Cork LS, Blk/UV LS, Synapse 19 & Co-Pilot, Steel/UV Pilot, Fst/Stl Tri-Star, Fst/Blk/UV SA, UV PCSB, Plum SE, FJN, & SCB, Aubergine WF, LS & Kit, Trvl Trays, Passport Pouches, and Shop Bags in all colors , Multiplying OPs

Quote Originally Posted by gochicken View Post
    Katy, how will I ever be able to thank you enough?
    Four words: Creamy Parmesan Suddenly SALAD.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
    Four words: Creamy Parmesan Suddenly SALAD.
    Beat me to it!

But I was going to say, Chocolate-Covered Caramel Bacon Suddenly SALAD!

(Did I go too far with that one?)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    Beat me to it!

But I was going to say, Chocolate-Covered Caramel Bacon Suddenly SALAD!

(Did I go too far with that one?)
    Ew...Ew...Ew..
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Ew...Ew...Ew..
    Hee hee! I win! :-D
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Chocolate-Covered Caramel Bacon Suddenly SALAD!
    Delicious warmed up, mixed with cauliflower, and served with Chicken-in-a-Biskit crackers.
    Last edited by Badger; 09-17-2012 at 06:19 PM. Reason: misspelt "Biskit." For the love of God.
    Janine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dwright17 View Post
    I just thought this would be a fun thread to see what people came up with. Always fun to dream!
    This is a great topic for daydreaming!

Normally, I would have trouble relinquishing control, but I also think it would be super fun to time my "surprise me" order with the release of something new. That way, it would definitely be a new and unique addition to my collection. I'd probably write a note like this to accompany my payment:

"Dear Friends,

Here is some money. Please turn it into a bag and some coordinated accessories.

I have no requirements other than that you send me something new! I want to be the first kid on my block with this particular bag and I want to be well-accessorized. That is all.

Love,
    Janine"

Delicious warmed up, mixed with cauliflower, and served with Chicken-in-a-Biscuit crackers.
    Ooooh! Your menu-planning skills are top-notch! Can we work a strangely-named Hyvee generic in there, too?

Ooooh! Your menu-planning skills are top-notch! Can we work a strangely-named Hyvee generic in there, too?
    But of course.

When I make Chocolate-Covered Caramel Bacon Suddenly SALAD into a tempting dip with cauliflower, I want it to have a bit of textural contrast with the Chicken-in-a-Biskit crackers with which it is served. So, before I pop it into the oven, I give it a crunchy, sweet topping made of this:

Last edited by Badger; 09-17-2012 at 06:18 PM.

I didn't get a chance to jump online this weekend, so this was a very fun morning break for me! You all are hilarious! And I'm so glad that this thread actually led to some dreams coming true. :)

My color regret is my indigo/solar Synapse. I LOVE and sorely miss solar, and I wouldn't give up my indigo/solar WF for all the world, but the bright indigo color for a backpack didn't work out as I hoped. I wish so much I had traded it for a navy/solar option when I had the chance. And that, of course, feeds the need to buy more, doesn't it?

Well, I think one of us should throw out a challenge to do this toward Christmastime. Even if it's only $50 and with a wish list, it would be so much fun to share what we got!
    Indigo/Solar Western Flyer, Aubergine/Steel Tri Star, Nordic/Steel Aeronaut, Indigo/Solar Synapse, Cocoa/Wasabi Small Cafe Bag, Black/Wasabi Small Cafe Bag, Black/Steel Co-Pilot, Aubergine/Hemp/Steel Imago, Wasabi Dyneema and Nordic Dyneema Small Shop Bags, Solar Dyneema and Nordic Dyneema Large Shop Bags, Indigo, Wasabi Dyneema, and Plum 3D Organizer Cubes, Wasabi Dyneema Travel Tray, Wasabi Dyneema Large Yarn Stuff Sack, Small, Mini and Pen/Pencil Pouches, an assortment of key straps

But of course.

When I make Chocolate-Covered Caramel Bacon Suddenly Salad into a tempting dip with cauliflower, I want it to have a bit of textural contrast with the Chicken-in-a-Biscuit crackers with which it is served. So, before I pop it into the oven, I give it a crunchy, sweet topping made of this:
    Is anyone else thinking of Charlton Heston raising one tired, beat-up, sweaty arm in the air and calling out, "Essentially YOU is people!"?
    tCook likes this.

Is anyone else thinking of Charlton Heston raising one tired, beat-up, sweaty arm in the air and calling out, "Essentially YOU is people!"?
    Well. Of course. But I have to say, what comes first to mind is Katy shaking her fist and shrieking, "Essentially, YOU disgust me!"
    Janine likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0