Like Tree18Likes
  • 6 Post By redranger
  • 1 Post By dorayme
  • 3 Post By Darcy
  • 8 Post By Darcy

Thread: Travel Tray goes camping

Travel Tray goes camping

Just getting around to posting this, but wanted to mention I took the Travel Tray camping this weekend. It is one of the best camping accessories ever! It was so nice to have a place in the tent to put all the things like keys, flashlight, knife, etc and be able to find them again easily. No more searching in the dark for the flashlight! Thanks Tom Bihn.

I use mine every time we use our Travel Trailer. I agree, it's wonderful to not have those little essential bits be hard to find. Now that I have a second one, I'll be offering one to dh to use as well. He's the worst about misplacing his keys and wallet in the camper. He's always so busy when coming and going he forgets where he lays them down. Having a bright solar TT to put the items in will keep my counter clean and keep him organized!
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    That's a great idea. My Travel Tray is definitely going with me on my next camping trip.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Such a great idea! I've been longing for the travel tray since it's debut, but wasn't sure how much use it would get. Now that I can justify buying one, all that remains is to pick a color!

I have also used mine when camping and find it to be extremely useful in my tent!

Ooh, this would give me an excuse to come get one for Libby ... we have sleep-in-the-car-camping trips coming in 2013, and could easily hang a travel tray for each of us. I'm envisioning glasses, watch, etc., going in them!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Me too!

Name:  campingtray.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  175.2 KB

(inside of my Travel Tray is a Guardian Light.)
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I just bought a travel tray and haven't really had a chance to try it out yet. I did notice that it's difficult to cinch the top shut due to the thickness of the material and it doesn't close completely. Is this normal?

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0