View Poll Results: Select six colors you'd like to see the Imago in.

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Steel/Crimson/Steel

12 42.86%
  • Steel/Black/Steel

9 32.14%
  • Steel/Plum/Crimson

4 14.29%
  • Steel/Kiwi/Wasabi

6 21.43%
  • Plum/Steel/Silver

6 21.43%
  • Plum/Steel/Crimson

6 21.43%
  • Plum/Black/Wasabi

10 35.71%
  • Plum/Olive/Wasabi

7 25.00%
  • Black/Olive/Crimson

2 7.14%
  • Black/Steel/Wasabi

11 39.29%
  • Black/Kiwi/Deep Blue

6 21.43%
  • Cocoa/Steel/Deep Blue

2 7.14%
  • Cocoa/Plum/Wasabi

10 35.71%
  • Cocoa/Crimson/Steel

6 21.43%
  • Olive/Steel/Deep Blue

3 10.71%
  • Olive/Cocoa/Deep Blue

3 10.71%
  • Olive/Black/Wasabi

7 25.00%
  • Crimson/Black/Crimson

11 39.29%
  • Crimson/Steel/Wasabi

10 35.71%
  • Other - I'll post my color preference.

5 17.86%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

The Imago: A new small messenger-style bag

Here is a sneak peak picture:

Details will come soon (the Imago has some very cool features.) In the meantime, what are your first impressions?
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Looks intriguing - I like the curves! Not crazy about the cocoa and wasabi color combo though...How about Plum and Black? Or Sage and Charcoal?

The Imago will have three different colors: Main Body/Flap Inset/Lining.

What color would you line Plum/Black (Plum body/Black inset) or Sage/Charcoal with?

We haven't firmly decided colors yet, so we're open to suggestions...
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Is this the Eclipse redesign we've been waiting for during the last few eons? ;-)

Joy
    Quote Originally Posted by Darcy
    What color would you line Plum/Black (Plum body/Black inset) or Sage/Charcoal with?
    Wasabi! The lighter/brighter the better for inside bags. I often wish the inside of my Brain Bag wasn't so dark. Can't wait to hear about the "cool features". I want a bag with lots of pockets inside! Still haven't found a good bag to carry all my medical stuff...

cmc

Mmm, Wasabi....

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Wasabi! The lighter/brighter the better for inside bags.
    Another vote for wasabi, although I like it outside, too. (But not so much with the brown, which I don't like with anything.)

black with the steel panel, steel inside? Or maybe wasabi?

Siv
    Looks cool - but reminds me a lot of the Crumpler bags. www.crumpler.com.au - a quite qierd website!

One thing that I would really prefer instead of the buckle is lots of velcro! Since there is a big flap (which is essential on all messenger bags) a liberal amount of hooks under the flap and eyes on the bag itself would make it MUCH more easire to use.

And - the question I always ask - is there room for a laptop/brain cell?

Joy
    One thing that I would really prefer instead of the buckle is lots of velcro! Since there is a big flap (which is essential on all messenger bags) a liberal amount of hooks under the flap and eyes on the bag itself would make it MUCH more easire to use.
    Except that because velcro is LOUD, you can then never open your bag in a quiet room... :p (I hate velcro.)

Wasabi! The lighter/brighter the better for inside bags. I often wish the inside of my Brain Bag wasn't so dark. Can't wait to hear about the "cool features". I want a bag with lots of pockets inside! Still haven't found a good bag to carry all my medical stuff...
    I agree - A lighter colored inside would make it easier to find things - Steel or Titanium would go nicely with either the Plum/Black (Plum body/Black inset) or Sage/Charcoal...Or even Crimson for the inside of the Sage/Charcoal...

The buckle looks a bit large and clunky on the smaller bag. Partially I think this is because of where it hits the curve -- maybe the strap shouldn't be in dead center?

Velcro gets fuzzy then wears out. Bleh.

How much smaller is the Imago than the ID?

Colors:
    Plum/Black/Grape
    Sage/Charcoal/Kiwi or Titanium

I totally love the olive color. Olive/black/cocoa or plum?

I like the colors you guys are coming up with. Keep posting your ideas. Maybe we can create a poll with our favorite color combinations that you guys suggested, and then everyone can vote for their favorite, and we'll make it one of the Imago color combinations.

The Imago will fit a Size 5 Brain Cell or Soft Cell, so it will fit 12" laptops.

I'll post another picture next week of my favorite detail/feature of the Imago.

I agree, I can't wait to hear of the features, and I also like alot of pockets. I don't want to ask to many questions since I see you want to keep us in suspense ;), so I'll just ask a question about the picture, is that shoulder strap part of the bag or removable so you can pick a strap like on the empire builder?

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy
    The Imago will fit a Size 5 Brain Cell or Soft Cell, so it will fit 12" laptops.
    This sort of bag is exactly what my wife has been looking for. Does it have a grab-handle like the cafe bags?

Thanks,
    -Brian

I'm not too much of a curves guy myself, but my SO's description of most Tom Bihn designs is more or less along the lines of too square so I'm very curious on her impression. As for colors count me in for bright colors on the inside. It really does help with finding stuff inside.

Cobos
    If you are not part of the solution you are part of the precipitate!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0