View Poll Results: Select six colors you'd like to see the Imago in.

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Steel/Crimson/Steel

12 42.86%
  • Steel/Black/Steel

9 32.14%
  • Steel/Plum/Crimson

4 14.29%
  • Steel/Kiwi/Wasabi

6 21.43%
  • Plum/Steel/Silver

6 21.43%
  • Plum/Steel/Crimson

6 21.43%
  • Plum/Black/Wasabi

10 35.71%
  • Plum/Olive/Wasabi

7 25.00%
  • Black/Olive/Crimson

2 7.14%
  • Black/Steel/Wasabi

11 39.29%
  • Black/Kiwi/Deep Blue

6 21.43%
  • Cocoa/Steel/Deep Blue

2 7.14%
  • Cocoa/Plum/Wasabi

10 35.71%
  • Cocoa/Crimson/Steel

6 21.43%
  • Olive/Steel/Deep Blue

3 10.71%
  • Olive/Cocoa/Deep Blue

3 10.71%
  • Olive/Black/Wasabi

7 25.00%
  • Crimson/Black/Crimson

11 39.29%
  • Crimson/Steel/Wasabi

10 35.71%
  • Other - I'll post my color preference.

5 17.86%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Awesome! I can't wait!

My ID bag doesn't get used as much as my cafe and brain cell - but I *love* the looks of the new Imago - so I can't wait for it to be here! I'll be adding a fourth crimson bag to the group. ;)

now if only there were Tom Bihn small digital camera or ipod bags! :)

It looks like you guys really nailed it with the Imagos. I was suprised by the price, I was expecting over $100 for what looks to be like a really great bag!

Just need some interior shots ;)

And it even fits the macbook.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The Imago is up on the Web site, available for order, and believe it or not, in-stock and ready to ship.

The Imago just had to fit the MacBook -- it's the perfect bag for it.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

I like it! I like it! I like it!

Monday is my payday so I hope they don't all sell out over the weekend! I assume that the interior of the Imago has the necessary fittings so that the Brain Cell can be secured but without interior photos I'm not sure.

I think that this will be the perfect everyday bag for me!! Thanks!

Volunteer Moderator
    Sweet!!! I just ordered a Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Yin Cordura Imago! Can't wait to get it and use it!

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy
    The Imago is up on the Web site, available for order, and believe it or not, in-stock and ready to ship.
    The Imago looks great! Are there any pictures with the front flap open? I'm curious as to how the inside pockets are laid out.

I will take some interior pictures of the Imago next week. Tell me exactly what kind of pictures you'd like to see and I'll try my best to deliver them!

I don't know how I've ever lived with Ultrasuede lined pockets on the outside of a bag. It's so easy to just put my sunglasses and cell phone in each pocket. I hope I can take some pictures that really demonstrate how great those pockets are.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

The ultrasuede pockets sound great! I'd love to see a picture of the Imago fully open with a Brain Cell inside and another similar picture w/o the Brain Cell. Thanks for the hard work and great products.

I'll probably order one on monday with a brain cell for my macbook, when I get it I'll do a picture review or something like I did my cafe bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Just
    Sweet!!! I just ordered a Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Yin Cordura Imago! Can't wait to get it and use it!
    Is it just me, or does cocoa-cocoa-wasabi sound like it should be some sort of crunchy snack food?
    Last edited by eristick; 07-01-2006 at 04:28 PM. Reason: spelling

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by eristick
    Is it just me, or does cocoa-cocoa-wasabi sound like it should be some sort of crunchy snack food?
    or a soy ice cream flavor!? :)

Volunteer Moderator
    :) I'll go with the ice cream - yum!

I just ordered my Imago ....I went for the stealth black/black/wasabi Yang with a steel brain cell. Yipee! I tossed in a few organizer pouches, a Jimi wallet (my first) and a monolith so I can also carry my little tablet pc (HP TC1100) in my Brain Bag for those times that I'd rather have something smaller than my huge company Dell or my 15" powerbook.

grab handle?

Darcy, a quick question: does the Imago have a handle in addition to the shoulder strap (like, say, the cafe bag)?

bbcamp

bbcamp -

The Imago does not have a handle.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0