Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Lightbulb Tom Bihn should make a bowling ball bag!

I've been bowling since I was 5, but have been out of the game for about 5 years due to the local bowling alley burned down and life commitments. We recently got news that someone is finally bringing a bowling alley back to our town this fall and I have decided to get back into it. In the meantime I will be driving out of town to practice and was recently shopping for a new bowling ball bag. The search made a thought pop into my head... I wonder what a Tom Bihn bowling ball bag would look like. I'm sure it would retain the Tom Bihn style and functionality and probably last forever. I don't even want to begin to think about the color options... This will more than likely remain my personal dream and will have to continue my non-Tom Bihn bowling ball bag search. Until then, I am using my LCB to carry my shoes and accessories and it's working out nicely.

I love bowling but unfortunately can no longer participate, since it hurts my wrist too much (I keyboard most of the day).

No idea what a Tom Bihn bowling bag might look like, although I could see one looking like a Co-Pilot.

Hard to say, but a bowling ball bag might be a bit *too* niche even for TB. Hehe. You should see if any of the existing bags can be used as one. :)
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Actually, if the crew did decide to make a bowling bag, several of us would want it, just because it's a Tom Bihn bag!

Oh I am so label conscious! ;)
    "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0