Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: More PIX needed

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Go here and click on either the Details button or the link below the pictures that says "Want to see larger pictures of the Aeronaut?".

How are those pictures? Big enough to see enough detail? Do they take forever to load? Are they too big? Are they bad pictures? Any feedback would be great.

(I know we need to add interior pictures of the bag. I'll do that soon.)
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy
    Go here and click on either the Details button or the link below the pictures that says "Want to see larger pictures of the Aeronaut?".

How are those pictures? Big enough to see enough detail? Do they take forever to load? Are they too big? Are they bad pictures? Any feedback would be great.

(I know we need to add interior pictures of the bag. I'll do that soon.)
    I posted in the arronaut thread too, but I think they are nice and helpful. Loading time was fine.

I know it's been said but more shots of them loaded with stuff, or on a model, or shots of pockets would help. People have different needs and seeing many different types of pictures and different uses can help pull things together so people can fully understand the bag.

The size of the pictures are fine and at least on my broadband connections the load nice and fast. Not to mention if you click on a link to "larger pictures of the Aeronaut" you can't really complain that they are large now can you :)
    I think the pictures might even get larger, pushing them upto 1024x768 and removing the extra whitespace gives us more detail.
    But generally my experience is that it's the interior or the pictures with the bag full of stuff that people are missing. And that is also usually where the extra detail of a larger image makes sense. For the exterior I beleive I get more or less the same information with the smaller pictures of the outside. I would also like to see pictures of this (and some of the other bags) with something standard to give a feeling of size. Use something that is internationally known for it's size like a standard CD-cover maybe ? Or you could of course but several of your bags in front of each other. As an example the Superego bag with the ID bag in front would give you a feeling for how much bigger/smaller those bags are in relation to each other.
    That would actually be useful for most of your product range where you in some sense are choosing bags based on size/use.

Cobos
    If you are not part of the solution you are part of the precipitate!

Joy
    But generally my experience is that it's the interior or the pictures with the bag full of stuff that people are missing.
    Yeah. I just want to second this. Not just for the newest and fanciest bags, but also for basics like the Cafe Bags. I'd like to see pictures with the bags having a couple items, half full, and completely full with various configurations of stuff so that it's easier to imagine how my stuff would fit. One thing that's kept me from buying a Cafe Bag is because I can't figure out which size fits how much.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Good points. I'll work on taking some pictures like the ones described above.
    Current Carry: Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0