Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By misterN
  • 1 Post By Walker

Thread: Alternative Friend of Tom (FoT) Pouch Use!

Alternative Friend of Tom (FoT) Pouch Use!

So this past Monday I ended up using my FoT pouch as a makeshift lens cloth. I accidentally badly finger printed my UV filter on one of my lenses while at the Hoover Dam. I realized as I was going through my stuff that I didn't pack any lens cloths at all. Luckily I had a bit of Microsuede from my FoT pouch to clean it all up.

<3 Tom Bihn

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

I have been using mine to clean the screen of my phone, my eyeglasses and occasionally my lens filter. I only do the latter if I am very sure that the pouch is clean. I wash it with dish soap and air dry.

I did buy 2 of the screen cloth, but my FOT pouch and Ultrasuede Kindle pouch are handy during emergencies. I wish TB made more ultrasuede pouches!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0