Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Imago in dark red cool for guys too?

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStar View Post
    Are you sure whoever told you there was one available didn't stash it away for you and the person you spoke with today didn't know that? I have an UltraViolet Synapse waiting to be shipped to me hiding in Katy's office until the returned Black Synapse gets back to Seattle.
    That was my thought, as well. If you remember the name of the person you talked to, you might check. Was it Brian?

Further update..sheesh: a rep called to respond to my email on Monday night (I had written to explain the discrepancies and general confusion about what was actually in stock). She was very understanding and apologetic about it all. Going on to explain that although they were "technically" out of stock with the red, they could get one sent out to me as compensation for the misunderstanding. Once again I had to choose. Stayed put. Black it will be. The last two posters suggested that someone may have access to an unaccounted for red. Don't know if that was the case. This remains a bit of a mystery that I will chalk up to a learning experience. Maybe a little soul-searching was accomplished, assisted significantly by my friends here. Thanks..until my next purchase.....(who knows, I might pop in to give my opinions on other peoples' queries for a change). Adieu. B W

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2