Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Black Synapse Blues

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    I don't know about you all but I think Katy as the most amazing sense of customer service going. I mean really, exactly what other company or individual would do such a thing, mostly NONE. You are going to love the UV Syanpse. I've got a plum one and a uv one and love them both. The uv fabric seems more forgiving somehow. While my uv and plum bags are the same size it seems I can get more in the uv bag. Not always a good thing for my shoulder. :) Congragulations on a great find.
    Take care,
    Moose
    Agreeing with you 100% Moose.

After a while, one comes to the realization that Tom Bihn Inc is -not- a company, it is the coolest, nicest and most talented group of people I know; who happen to be geniuses at making bags and all kind of cool accessories to make my life easier and enhance my safety.

Pictures of dogs and beautiful landscapes taken by Darcy and the addition of customer pictures of bags but also beautiful children and endearing fur babies always brighten my day! :) :D
    Last edited by backpack; 02-25-2012 at 11:14 AM.

Volunteer Moderator
    Confirmed: Katy is the universe ;)

Aawww! You all made my day :).
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose View Post
    I don't know about you all but I think Katy as the most amazing sense of customer service going.
    It's one of the things that makes shopping with Tom Bihn such a pleasure. Katy's helped me out, as well (verifying in-house inventory and making sure I got the exact color/fabric combos I wanted for the clear organizer pouches, since the website doesn't let you actually choose).
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Quote Originally Posted by backpack View Post
    After a while, one comes to the realization that Tom Bihn Inc is -not- a company, it is the coolest, nicest and most talented group of people I know; who happen to be geniuses at making bags and all kind of cool accessories to make my life easier and enhance my safety.
    Ohhhh no I disagree quite heartily! They ARE a company--a company of caring, helpful, inspired people who work great together and who strive to make sure their clients are happy.

Truth be told, they are a model that other small businesses should strive for.
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0