Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Synapse Sadness

Nooooooo!!! x 2

And again, nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

I was just about to put in a order for one! I too have the Steel/Solar Dyneema one, and was spending waaaaaayyyy too much time on the train imagining a UV Synapse in its place (with the Steel one going to my hubby). :-(

Oh no.

And the Winner Is.... I mean WAS ....

She Who Needs Color (that would be ME) had finally made a (surprising) decision to go with the Black/UV Synapse. As I got ready for work this morning I imagined myself carrying my lovely new Synapse. How pretty the inside would be each time I opened a pocket. How organized I would be.

In my euphoric, daydreamy state I did the unthinkable... I left the drain OPEN and the water RUNNING while I put in my contact lenses. And I dropped one.

A half hour later, after taking the drain apart, I realized it was gone for good. So now instead of my lovely new Synapse I'll be buying new contacts. (Unfortunately I don't wear the super cheap soft kind, I wear the uber expensive gas permeable ones).

If I'm lucky and insurance covers more of the cost than I think they will, I'll get to purchase my new Synapse later this week.
    WhiteStar in Colorado
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LCB (Azalea/Sapphire, Turq/Wasabi), MCB (Plum/Cayenne), Swift (Cork), Co-Pilot (Iberian), Synapse (UV), Citizen Canine (Kiwi/UV), Shop Bag (UV), key straps and pouches galore!

Well, obviously, if anyone has an Ultraviolet Synapse and wants to trade for any other kind . . . they are in a very good position right now . . .
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black (C) & black/UV & aubergine/UV (B) Side Effects, steel/UV Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive (C) & black/UV (D) LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/UV (C) & steel/UV (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec.

WhiteStar,

I sent you a private message.

Susan
    Janine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStar View Post
    She Who Needs Color (that would be ME) had finally made a (surprising) decision to go with the Black/UV Synapse. As I got ready for work this morning I imagined myself carrying my lovely new Synapse. How pretty the inside would be each time I opened a pocket. How organized I would be.

In my euphoric, daydreamy state I did the unthinkable... I left the drain OPEN and the water RUNNING while I put in my contact lenses. And I dropped one.

A half hour later, after taking the drain apart, I realized it was gone for good. So now instead of my lovely new Synapse I'll be buying new contacts. (Unfortunately I don't wear the super cheap soft kind, I wear the uber expensive gas permeable ones).

If I'm lucky and insurance covers more of the cost than I think they will, I'll get to purchase my new Synapse later this week.
    Oh no! What a catastrophe. I hope insurance does cover a good part of the cost; you've got to be able to see! And perhaps there will be enough left over in the budget for your new Synapse.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStar View Post
    (Unfortunately I don't wear the super cheap soft kind, I wear the uber expensive gas permeable ones).
    I know the feeling! I've pretty much stopped wearing contacts because my prescription keeps changing and my contacts are so expensive that it's just not worth it. I get my glasses for cheap (~$150) from online stores because I wear them for less than a year and no insurance will cover enough of the cost for store-purchased glasses.

I hope you'll be able to get the Synapse you want!
    I have : many pouches & wallets & 3D Cubes & CQPCs & Stuff Sacks & Shop Bags, plum & black (C) & black/UV & aubergine/UV (B) Side Effects, steel/UV Citizen Canine, black FJN, plum/wasabi SCB, Cork Little Swift, black/steel Co-Pilot, old plum/olive (C) & black/UV (D) LCB, plum/black (C) Swift, old plum/olive (C) Imago, old plum/wasabi Ruck's Sac, steel WF/TS PCB, plum/solar & black/UV (C) & steel/UV (D) Synapses, black/iberian Smart Alec.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0