Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Western Flyer/Tri Star Packing Cube Backpack in ULTRAVIOLET!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    don't be getting me in trouble with Mr.backpack!
    I may have made you do it with the UV packing cube backpack. . . but the rest of the TB addiction/collection is your own doing ;-} Own it, it's not all that bad.
    I own it and I love it!

Mr Backpack knows that I love bags and many other things of quality.

This order was the first "splurge" I have done in a very, very long time. I really didn't want to miss out on the beyond gorgeous dreamy Azalea/Sapphire Cafe Bags, it is also possible that UV items sell out every time a batch is made and I witnessed how quickly the Sapphire Dyneema sold out a couple of years ago.

I can always get Steel Dyneema items, a color I really really love but UV is just as much a favorite as Azalea/Sapphire.

I am also very much sold on Turquoise.

I use my Swifts as yarn (my turquoise and green yarns need their own space) and needlework purses but they can also become paper craft and ribbon movable and gorgeous holders.
    Nicer looking and handier than the plastic storage boxes. :)

Little Swifts in Azalea and Turquoise are just another dream coming true. At the store, I played with a Little Swift in another color and the size is just perfect for a fun purse, small enough to be dressed up and also used to carry the minimalist FJN/iPad I mean business look when paired with a suit.

I love love love my Tom Bihn Inc Bags, they are so empowering and give me so much joy, it is really hard to express such feelings adequately.
    Last edited by backpack; 12-31-2011 at 08:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lani View Post
    REI is a good place for them. I really like their keychain; it uses their baby carabiners, but in such a way that they don't all fall off when you use the main carabiner hook of the keychain. Why, I use it myself! I added a few more baby carabiners on it, though; I don't think they come with quite so many.

Oh, and that's a picture of Dorayme in the background. From this thread. lol

dorayme,

i had the same keychain, be forewarned that i had a key pop loose out of one of them small carabiner. just a heads up.
    aeronaut[black/solar]tristar[black/red iberian]western flyer[black/steel]synapse[black/steel]side effect[black/wasabi]medium cafe bag[black/wasabi]large cafe bag[black/wasabi]shopping bag[steel].

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0