Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Question Smart Alec in Blue?

Why no blues for the Smart Alec? That, and an upcoming birthday ( ;) ) are about the only things stopping me from getting one. I already have a Brain Bag in Sapphire, but I'm looking for something a little sleeker for biking to work.

Hi there,

We do get a good amount of requests for the Smart Alec in blue.
    Here's the reason we don't have this option at this time.

The colored panel on the Smart Alec is made with Ballistic Nylon while the Brain Bag is made of 1000 denier Cordura Nylon. At this time, we just haven't been able to find a Ballistic Nylon in a nice blue. It is really only recently that they began producing Ballistic in anything other than black, so we feel pretty lucky to have the colors we do. We will certainly continue to keep searching for that perfect blue Ballistic. Most likely, the only way for us to have a blue Ballistic would be to have it custom made and that is a pretty huge commitment and cost for a company our size.

Please keep those suggestions coming!

Sunga
    http://tombihn.com

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."

-Dr. Seuss

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0