Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Buzzard

Thread: Imago just like all the other TB - fantastic!

Imago just like all the other TB - fantastic!

Iíve just received my fourth Tom Bihn bag (not to mention the many accessories I have!) and I want to make a few comments. Iím always astounded when I open the shipping box and see the product in person and realize how much more beautiful it is than even the online pictures show! Iíve decided itís because the photos just canít convey the texture of the materials or the way the colors change with the light or how it all looks in 3D. This most recent purchase is the Imago in Navy/Cork/Wasabi and itís another TB winner for sure. I already have the Medium Cafť bag, but sometimes I need something a little bigger and with more pockets, yet not as structured as a briefcase (although that new Cadet is sure tempting!). With the Imago, I love that I can access the front pockets under the flap without having to undo the buckle. This is so typical of Tomís designs. With many other products, you have to wonder whether the person who designed it ever used it Ė not so with TB. Everything is efficient, practical and works well in the REAL world for REAL people who actually use the product regularly. Itís easy to justify the cost of Tom Bihn products based on the quality of materials and workmanship alone Ė for me, the brilliant designs make them a ďno-brainer.Ē Iíve wasted a lot of money buying something that looked great in the store, but after using it a few times it just didnít ďworkĒ for me. This has never been the case with my TB bags and accessories. They all get used, frequently. My only regret is that they canít ALL be used at the SAME time!
    Owner of Founders Briefcase (navy/steel), Aeronaut (crimson/steel), Absolute Strap, Co-Pilot (steel/solar), Medium Cafe Bag (steel/sapphire), Imago (navy/cork/wasabi),Horizontal Freudian Slip, Snake Charmer (steel), Wallet (olive), Side Effect (olive), asst pouches and cubes.

Congrats on your Imago, Buzzard. I've been eyeing that as well. Do you plan to use it as a personal bag or more of a work bag?

It will probably be both, I hope - that way I can use it every day!
    Owner of Founders Briefcase (navy/steel), Aeronaut (crimson/steel), Absolute Strap, Co-Pilot (steel/solar), Medium Cafe Bag (steel/sapphire), Imago (navy/cork/wasabi),Horizontal Freudian Slip, Snake Charmer (steel), Wallet (olive), Side Effect (olive), asst pouches and cubes.

Woohoo for new bags! :D

I'm seriously considering ordering this as an "everyday" bag for my wife for the Holidays. Blues are her favorite colour too. She doesn't understand my fascination ... but perhaps this would finally convert her. ;)

Throwing up any pictures?
    Expat living in Japan
    iPad Ristretto ē Aeronaut ē Synapse ē Lg Shop Bag ē lots of little accessory pouches - straps - and other goodies!
    Flickr ē Blog
    Now ... what else do I "need" ...

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0