Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By Lani
  • 1 Post By Jenne

Thread: Hey, my iPad fits in my Small Cafe Bag!

Hey, my iPad fits in my Small Cafe Bag!

I would never believe it if I didn't see it myself, so I am posting a picture:

As you can see, my first-generation iPad fits in my Small Cafe Bag!

OK so it's not the fancy Risretto, and it's not as roomy as the Medium Cafe Bag. But it fits! I can even fit my keys, wallet, and a couple other items in the bag!

So if you were curious, yes it fits! It's snug. But if you like the compactness of the Small Cafe Bag and assumed the iPad was too big for it, give it a try yourself!
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

I had a similar epiphany when I realized my 15" Dell Latitude Laptop with extended battery fits into my Imago. That was a pretty awesome discovery.

Thanks for the heads up!
    Lani likes this.
    I love my Aeronaut, Tri-Star, Western Flyer, Cadet 15 Brain Cell, Imago, Medium Cafe Bag (daily bag), Swift, Side Effect and accessories (snake charmer, packing cubes, stuff sacks, pouches, lights, keystraps, etc.) Eagerly awaiting trays and Canine Citizens! Picture to come soon.

Thanks!! I had been wondering if my iPad would fit in the SCB!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0