Thread: IPod cases yet?

IPod cases yet?

Hey,

I posted a while back about ipod cases... Just curious if Tom has created anything yet, or coming out with anything?

I'm up to two ipods now... the second generation 20gb, and the new iphoto 60gb (together still doesn't store all my music :-( ).

I have some other options that i've found that i would like in a case...
    -need to be able to use iTrip while still in a case
    -hole on bottom so that you can connect up a dock connector so that you can charge the IPod without taking it out.
    -optional ways of attaching it to bags, etc... but if it comes clean (no additional attachments), that will be a bonus.
    -if theres a case that he will offer thats good for the gym, really big bonus points!
    -don't forget the basic's, small enough that it's not bulky, but just enough protection to save it from scratches and small bumps...

Cheers,
    Kris

Yeah, I'd love a Tom Bihn iPod case as well.

Quote Originally Posted by kdunnett
    Hey,

I posted a while back about ipod cases... Just curious if Tom has created anything yet, or coming out with anything?

I'm up to two ipods now... the second generation 20gb, and the new iphoto 60gb (together still doesn't store all my music :-( ).

I have some other options that i've found that i would like in a case...
    -need to be able to use iTrip while still in a case
    -hole on bottom so that you can connect up a dock connector so that you can charge the IPod without taking it out.
    -optional ways of attaching it to bags, etc... but if it comes clean (no additional attachments), that will be a bonus.
    -if theres a case that he will offer thats good for the gym, really big bonus points!
    -don't forget the basic's, small enough that it's not bulky, but just enough protection to save it from scratches and small bumps...

Cheers,
    Kris

maybe some nano cases from the floor scraps of the other bags being made? ;)

I've been waiting on one myself, but have found that Timbuk2 actually makes a nice, inexpensive case for the time being. ;)

Bleh to the Timbuk2 case

I am actually very fond of the cell phone holder on the front of my Buzz -- the elastic sides allow it to accomodate my iPod in its hard plastic case and it rests very secure inside.

I did a great MOD to my Super Ego. I attached a Maxpedition Med Cell phone holder to the strap! http://www.imagometrics.com/GoBags/BB_S.htm This is really the same effect as the holder on the Buzz but can be slid into any position of the strap
    Quote Originally Posted by leuvenator
    I am actually very fond of the cell phone holder on the front of my Buzz -- the elastic sides allow it to accomodate my iPod in its hard plastic case and it rests very secure inside.

I'm curious, wont the sliding of the pouch mean the pouch is always sliding to the lowest part of the strap ? Or is there something that keeps the pouch at it's place ?

Cobosh
    If you are not part of the solution you are part of the precipitate!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

"One more thing.."

We'll have something on our Web site that's iPod related within the next few weeks.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    We are now offering the Jimi iPod nano case on our site. There are a lot of iPod cases out there, but the Jimi iPod Nano case is the first iPod case that is manufactured in the U.S.A. of 100% recycled and recyclable materials, and that's why we feel good about selling it. Plus, it's really cool looking.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0