Cool File Organizer for Brain Bag

I have just completed my first trip with the Brain Bag, Brain Cell, Snake Charmer, Freudian Slip and Strapeez. The trip included a lot of walking between offices in a downtown setting. My collegues with standard briefcases were shifting the bags from one hand to the other to try to compensate for their load imbalance. This was not a problem for the Brain Bag.

After the first week of use, I would like to recommend an optional file organizer. The organizer can be installed in the landscape position and have sufficient width to handle letter size paper and folders. The removable organizer can be attached to both sides of the compartment not used by the Brain Cell. The attachment of the file organizer to the Brain Bag can be identical in design to those used for the Brain Cell. The file organizer can be an accordian type with 3 or 4 sections divided by relatively thin material :cool: . This accordian design would collapse when the bag is compressed. In addition, by attaching the file organizer to both sides of the selected Brain Cell compartment, the file organizer will automatically expand as the Brain Cell compartment is opened.

This option will be very helpful to me. I had several file folders slip inside the Brain Bag and relocate to the bottom of the bag even though it was compressed when I carried it.

Siv
    That's a very good idea...

A landscape file organiser and also a landscape version of the freudian slip which would fit the ID/Ego/Empire builder would be a cool addition to your product line!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0