Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Poor neglected Western Flyer

Poor neglected Western Flyer

He/she feels left out of the new colors :-(
    Lani and eWalker like this.

Here's hoping the Western Flyer will get invited to the dance!

(Although I do note that although still pictured in Crimson, that is no longer an option when choosing colours in an order. Only black or steel combos listed.)
    "Buy the best, cry once" - Pasquale

I am happy with my Steel/UV WF, but I wonder why it's offered only in limited options.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

I too really like Steel! Although I am secretly hoping for a Cardinal Western Flyer for my mother. She specifically asked me for a red bag as she is more likely to remember it! :) (Maybe in time for Christmas?…)

I vote for the Forest; the Storm Blue; and a Cocoa!
    Lani likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva View Post
    I vote for the Forest; the Storm Blue; and a Cocoa!
    Exterior made of U.S. 1050 denier Ballistic nylon

Aeronaut
    $240.00
    Convertible Maximum Carry-On Bag. Carry it three different ways.
    More colors available:
    Volume: 45 liters (2700 cu. in.)

Co-Pilot
    $110.00
    A personal carry-on sized travel bag - fits your essentials and fits under the seat.
    More colors available:
    Volume: 10 liters (600 cu.in.)

Tri-Star
    $270.00
    A mid-sized carry-on light travel bag designed to rule the world (or at least the skies.)
    More colors available:
    Volume: 33 liters (2000 cu. in.)

Checkpoint Flyer
    $220.00
    Checkpoint Friendly Laptop Briefcase.
    Tons of pockets.

Have all been updated, new colors of the Kit and Organizer Pouches not to mention the 4th of July had been since the new Crimson, Navy and Forest have been introduced.

By the beginning of August the Swift in the new colors had been made and a week later, new pictures of the ID in the new colors were posted.

Meanwhile, the factory was working on a new batch of Ristrettos, Snake Charmers and Brain Bags.

It is utterly impressive for a small factory with such an attention to detail.

How could I forget the new batch of Azalea and Turquoise goodies being made
    Last edited by backpack; 09-02-2011 at 04:39 PM.
    dorayme likes this.

I am waiting for the Western Flyer to come out in navy. In fact, the main reason I check this forum regularly is because I'm looking for an announcement.
    Lani likes this.

I agree backpack, TB has an amazing offering for the size of the company. My comment was not a "what's wrong with you people!" but more of a "I wonder is the WF going to be offered in other colors?" In the past I thought it was offered in some of the color options for travel bags, so I was just curious as to whether or not it was a style issue, or popularity issue, supply/demand. . .? It's interesting to me to see how some people like myself are strong fans of the WF and others are strong fans of the TS, of course there are people who love both. I definitely see the need/usefulness of both. I was just wondering if the WF was becoming less popular or something and that's why the color options had narrowed.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme View Post
    I agree backpack, TB has an amazing offering for the size of the company. My comment was not a "what's wrong with you people!" but more of a "I wonder is the WF going to be offered in other colors?" In the past I thought it was offered in some of the color options for travel bags, so I was just curious as to whether or not it was a style issue, or popularity issue, supply/demand. . .? It's interesting to me to see how some people like myself are strong fans of the WF and others are strong fans of the TS, of course there are people who love both. I definitely see the need/usefulness of both. I was just wondering if the WF was becoming less popular or something and that's why the color options had narrowed.
    I've wondered that too. But I still really like Steel! And when I saw at the photos of the TriStar and Aeronaut in Forest, Navy, and Cardinal…well they are all beautiful.

(Speaking of colours, fabrics, options…wonder if there is ever a chance of a "travel" bag in ultra suede? Just for fun?)

Quote Originally Posted by Maria View Post
    (Speaking of colours, fabrics, options…wonder if there is ever a chance of a "travel" bag in ultra suede? Just for fun?)
    It would be fun and gorgeous, but I bet it would also be heavy, and though the US fabric is very durable, IDK if it would hold up to the rigors of travel (being checked) like the Ballistic does. . .

I completely agree, Dorayme, my answer was for the original poster who seems to be new.

I think, I even started to compose my post really early but got sluggish due to darn allergies.

I did a lot of cut and paste as well as checking the blog to make sure I had my facts right.

@backpack, feel better from the allergies. I hate it when my allergies attack!

@backpack, feel better from the allergies. I hate it when my allergies attack!
    Thank you Dorayme, you are soo sweet!

Thank you again for the Soft Shoes link. :)
    dorayme likes this.

It would be fun and gorgeous, but I bet it would also be heavy, and though the US fabric is very durable, IDK if it would hold up to the rigors of travel (being checked) like the Ballistic does. . .
    Very true! Yet now that there is no more Little Swift in Cocoa ultra suede, I can dream of a Side Effect with that fabric instead!

(Sometimes the Ballistic is too strong, like when it rubs against my coat or something else I'm wearing and the clothing fabric / material cannot stand up to that strength next to it.)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0