No size 2 Brain Cell in the Empire Builder?

Hi:

I hope it's not an oversight, but is the size 2 Brain Cell truly not available for the Empire Builder? I have a gift certificate burning a hole in my pocket, and I think the Empire Builder is what I want, but...

Anyway, I'm headed to paramedic school in the fall, and I need a bag that functions equally well for work (laptop) and school (about 22 pounds and 9 inches of texts): the Empire Builder appears to be it, but if I can't get a size 2 Brain Cell for it, I'll have to go with a Super Ego.

Unrelated question: how often do you change your products (for example, rolling in feedback you've received)?

Thanks!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    When Tom designed the Empire Builder, the Size 2 Brain Cell did not yet exist. Also, if the Empire Builder did fit the Size 2 Brain Cell, it would be as tall as the Super Ego, making it a pretty big bag - and adding unecessary height to the bag for those who use the Size 5, 4, or 3 Brain Cell. Making a larger version of the Empire Builder is something we are considering, but it would be a long time before it is available.

Many of our products are updated because of customer feedback. The Freudian Slip, Buzz, Empire Builder, Brain Bag, and Cafe Bag are only a few of the bags that have been modified after receiving customer suggestions.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

2XL Brain Cell in a "stretched" Empire Builder

I would immediately buy a stretched Empire Builder that could take a 2XL Brain Cell. But then it would be a de facto carry on bag, yes? I'll take it...

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0