Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Dear eBay,

Quote Originally Posted by gmanedit View Post
    WhiteStar: "I used to collect"—so what happened to your collection?
    Well I still have all of them but I don't actively collect any more for several reasons.

* LeSportSac got greedy and started reissuing "limited collection" bags. Which made the hunt less fun.
    * Counterfeiters got better and better with the fakes.
    * I had a major life style change which severly curtailed the amount of disposable income I had to play with.

Still love the bags I have though. Occasionally I'll find something somewhere and snap it up. Most recently got a computer sleeve. Not LeSportSac but still Tokidoki. And a friend bought me a Tokidoki/Hello Kitty iPad case for Christmas last year!
    Last edited by WhiteStar; 03-27-2012 at 10:41 AM.
    WhiteStar in Colorado
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LCB (Azalea/Sapphire, Turq/Wasabi), MCB (Plum/Cayenne), Swift (Cork), Co-Pilot (Iberian), Synapse (UV), Citizen Canine (Kiwi/UV), Shop Bag (UV), key straps and pouches galore!

Hello Kitty iPad case—what a great gift!

Quote Originally Posted by gmanedit View Post
    WhiteStar: "I used to collect"—so what happened to your collection?
    Why collect LeSportSacs when you only use Tom Bihn? That's what I assumed!!

Although I do have to give them props for all the fantastic fabric designs they come up with every year, and also how light their fabric is.
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

A TB EM2 went for US$31 on ebay last night ..... :-0

(yes I had a bid in but didn't win)
    List under construction ....

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by daisy View Post
    A TB EM2 went for US$31 on ebay last night ..... :-0

(yes I had a bid in but didn't win)
    I thought about bidding on that, but didn't. The $31 didn't include the $8.50 for regular US postage. The new models of that bag sold for $40, so the pricing seemed to be getting out of hand. I confess to putting in an (unsuccessful) bid for rabergnc's Black/Iberian Cadet for MacBook Air 11" the second time he listed it last month, which boosted the final sale price. This wouldn't have been for me (I have this in Navy/Solar in the 13" size), but this was such a beautiful bag and, prior to my bid, would have been selling for less than half the purchase price.

moriond

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    ...I confess to putting in an (unsuccessful) bid for rabergnc's Black/Iberian Cadet for MacBook Air 11" the second time he listed it last month, which boosted the final sale price....

moriond
    Thanks for the bid - I appreciate the boost - I feel I should pay a commission ;>)

Dear ebay,
    Cork Swift please.....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0