Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Dear eBay,

My SO knows, I think. However I'm trying to hook him. I'm planning a nice messenger bag for him, once I figure out what size.
    Indigo/Black Swift, Kiwi little Swift, Indigo Side Effect, Punch Small Cafe bag, Plum Clear Organizer Wallet, Tall Yarn Stuff sacks in Solar and Steel,

Dearest Ebay,

Please come up with an Aeronaut with low buy it now price that I can scoop up before I decide to bite the bullet and become more in credit card debt.

Your truely,
    Zach
    Janine likes this.

Black/Steel/Wasabi Super Ego, Cardinal/Steel 15"/13" Cadet, Cardinal/Steel Aeronaut, Olive/Cayenne 13" Ristretto, Camera Insert/Outsert, Horizontal Freudian Slip, 13" MBA Cache, Brain Cell for 13" Macbook, Steel Snake Charmer, FoT/FoJ pouch, Organizer Wallet, and more organizer pouches than I can shake a stick at.

I received my eBay laptop cache today. I only paid $13.50 for it & still had the tags on it!!
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Quote Originally Posted by jaon View Post
    My SO knows, I think. However I'm trying to hook him. I'm planning a nice messenger bag for him, once I figure out what size.
    Katy may have hooked him. I bought him an absolute strap from someone on Ravelry. When it arrived it had none of the hardware to hook it to his bag. He called yesterday and got Katy. He explained the situation and she told him they'd send it out. He got off the phone totally stunned. Great bags and great customer service. My next order is just waiting on the money and final decisions on the little stuff.
    Indigo/Black Swift, Kiwi little Swift, Indigo Side Effect, Punch Small Cafe bag, Plum Clear Organizer Wallet, Tall Yarn Stuff sacks in Solar and Steel,

Dear eBay,

Thank you. Really, THANK YOU. Because of my letter, I now own a wonderful set of Indigo travel bags and even a piece of the elusive Sapphire Dyneema. This forum is a wonderful place for so many reasons, and the friendliness and generosity of the forum members is at the top of that list.

All but one of my new blue lovelies are used, but they all look new. Even the bags that I know were carried often still look great. The quality and durability of Tom Bihn products is amazing. I know that I'll get many years of good service from my Indigo collection and other Tom Bihn bags.

Your pal,
    Janine

ps. An Indigo/Solar Co-Pilot would be kinda cool. Just sayin'.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    even a piece of the elusive Sapphire Dyneema.
    You have a piece of the mythical Sapphire Dyneema? What piece and where are pictures? I'm not sure I believe in Sapphire Dyneema.

Quote Originally Posted by jaon View Post
    You have a piece of the mythical Sapphire Dyneema? What piece and where are pictures? I'm not sure I believe in Sapphire Dyneema.
    This is a lousy photo but I don't have my good camera right now. Sorry!

It's an old-style Stuff Sack with a fabric bottom and the closed yarn guide. I am in love! Sapphire is more of a royal blue in person, not the overbright go-team blue that shows in this lousy picture. But I can assure you it is real!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Quote Originally Posted by Janine View Post
    This is a lousy photo but I don't have my good camera right now. Sorry!

It's an old-style Stuff Sack with a fabric bottom and the closed yarn guide. I am in love! Sapphire is more of a royal blue in person, not the overbright go-team blue that shows in this lousy picture. But I can assure you it is real!
    Ooooh, I am in love with Sapphire. But it's a star-crossed love: we'll never be together now. :D You are so lucky, Janine!
    Janine likes this.

I was sure she was going to post a picture of a unicorn ;)

That's a terrific color!

It's beautiful. I'm so jealous. I wish it would return.

Quote Originally Posted by kmcg View Post
    I was sure she was going to post a picture of a unicorn ;)
    Hahahahahah! I wish I had thought of that! :-D

I LOVE the Sapphire Dyneema!!!

Janine- can you please include this as one of your "traveling bags" and send it on a one way ticket to me?!?!?!

;)
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)

Quote Originally Posted by TXGirl View Post
    I LOVE the Sapphire Dyneema!!!

Janine- can you please include this as one of your "traveling bags" and send it on a one way ticket to me?!?!?!

;)
    LOL...okay, when I get tired of it! Which might be in a decade or two! :-D
    TXGirl likes this.

Dear Ebay - I just stumbled upon these lovely bags, and have an Ego and a couple accessories on their way.

Please let someone post some of the storage bags in the lovely and discontinued Pink and Sapphire colors......at a reasonable cost.

Thank you!!!!

Has anyone been watching dear old Ebay this week? There's a Navy/Iberian Aeronaut going for more than the retail price: eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

It really is beautiful, and I'd glad the TB bags have such a fulfilling afterlife :) Auction ends in a couple hours if you absolutely need this! (I was outbid ages ago)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0