Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Janine

Thread: It's the weekend, so sad ;-)

It's the weekend, so sad ;-)

Is anyone else a little sad that it's the weekend and Darcy and Katy won't be around to comment, drop hints, or chit-chat with us about all things Bihn (and other stuff, too)?

I was so happy when I left work on Friday because I get two whole days to play with my babies, but they are sleeping now and I am turning to TB for news and entertainment. LOL, these are the only current events that I really care about. :-)
    tCook likes this.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Janine..I know exactly what you mean. It gets a little quiet here on the weekends.
    Synapse 25 (Steel Dyneema/UV), Organizer Pouches ( Dyneema, Cordura, Cork - various size & colors), FoJ Pouch, FoT Pouch, 2011 TB Mystery gift(Cork pouch), 2012 Mystery Gift (Forest/ Steel) Pocket Pouch, Sm Yarn Stuff Sack (UV), Small Shop Bag (Steel), Large Shop Bag (UV), Various Color Key Straps, Side Effect (Steel Dyneema/Wasabi)