Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lani

Thread: Tom Bihn and a really red-state idea

Tom Bihn and a really red-state idea

I love the new Navy Blue and Cardinal Red bags from Bihn, but there's another angle I hope Mr. Bihn and company will consider...

I love the look of the camo Brain Bag. I would like to see that camo "color scheme" applied to the Aeronaut and Smart Alec if possible. Maybe also to a medium or large cafe bag as well. I realize that the camo fabric might be a challenge for bags that are not designed for it. But I would love to see if that camo fabric could be used for such a design. This would be especially appealing for the Aeronaut. It could open up new markets for it.
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

MtnMan -- It might not be camo colored, but their new Forest Green is awesome. If you're wanting something a little more nature-y, that would be a great option, I'd think!
    MtnMan likes this.
    Lani Teshima: A Dyneema diva with a closetful of Tom Bihn products!
    Publisher, The Travelite FAQ: Don't get saddled with baggage—free yourself & your mind by packing lightly!
    Editor, MousePlanet: Detailed park guides, daily news & stories from all over the Disney kingdom | Technical writer | Marathoner

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0