Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Shiva

Thread: a small suggestion for O-rings

a small suggestion for O-rings

I think someone else had also posted this request....but here is one from me: O-rings please in the convertible shoulder bag/packing cube, and the packing cube/backpack. It would be so so helpful when we actually use them as "bags."

What does the Bihn crew do to install o-rings in their products? Is there some special technique?
    Owner of: Super Ego briefcase (Black / Indigo / Steel) with Reflective Strip, Brain Cell (Steel), Horizontal Freudian Slip, various Organizer Pouches and Key Straps, and a Side Effect (Black / Wassabi) worn as a belt-style hip-pack.

I asked about that in the past - can O-rings please be in the packing cube shoulder bag. There is one O-ring in the packing cube back-pack, but not in the shoulder bag version.

Personally - I'd like to see at least three O-rings in the packing cube shoulder bag: two in the main compartment, one inside the zippered area.

Pretty please? ;)

Hi Maria: there is one in the backpack version? I can't seem to find mine...have to look again more carefully. I do like the shoulder bag as well as the backpack versions a great deal. Only downside I have had is to carry water bottles. Unless I have a really really tight lid on it, it has been hard to transport them horizontally!!!

Shiva - I actually do not have the backpack packing cube, but I do recall seeing the description on the website which indicates there is one O-ring:

Packing Cube Backpack (Aeronaut): TOM BIHN

- it's in the second paragraph, six lines down.

I called the company to ask if there were then O-rings in the shoulder bag version and was told no - just in the back pack. I did not ask where the O-ring was located. For myself, I prefer the shoulder bag version. I think the O-rings are great for such a bag, and will await placing an order until O-rings are included. Well, I keep hoping. ;)

Cheers!

The O ring in the packing cube backpack (tri-star) is inside the main backpack compartment at the center top.

There's a good picture of the o-ring on adamki's post under the Tri-Star thread, yesterday, 3:56 CDT.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0