Thread: No Knife!

No Knife!

Hey, when I got my new Super Ego, I couldn't help but notice the very classy "No Knife" sticker on the sides of the box, warning me not to slice too deeply into the box and cut my bag.

The second thing that occured to me after thinking "Peel that sticker off carefully so I can put it somewhere funny" was "That would make a great t-shirt!"

So there's my product suggestion.

But I can't decide if it's a good or bad shirt to wear when getting on a plane.
    If you don't love your computer, you need Different Computers.
    mdawson@differentcomputers.com
    http://differentcomputers.com

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

Re: No Knife!

Originally posted by MikeD
    The second thing that occured to me after thinking "Peel that sticker off carefully so I can put it somewhere funny" was "That would make a great t-shirt!"
    That's pretty clever.

Have you seen the t-shirts over at Threadless? They have a couple pretty cool styles. I guess the idea is that their t-shirts feature limited edition designs by different graphic artists. Maybe we'll have limited edition customer designed t-shirts!
    Last edited by Darcy; 05-10-2005 at 10:32 AM.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes