Lightbulb Cheaper Shipping?

My Ristretto 13 arrived the other day and I realised that i need a second black 8" keychain. No probs, it's only $2. Then I realised that it's $40 to ship to UK. Wish I'd ordered two extra 8" chords and another black clear mini pouch with my bag. :(

for single small items such as your 8 inch strap, the appropriate postage will be automatically calculated when you check out. i had experienced the same problem myself in the past.
    aeronaut[black/solar]tristar[black/red iberian]western flyer[black/steel]synapse[black/steel]side effect[black/wasabi]medium cafe bag[black/wasabi]large cafe bag[black/wasabi]shopping bag[steel].

Sadly not. For us international buyers. it's a flat rate $40, no matter what. I tried to place an order for 2 x 8" key straps, 1 x 16" key strap, a mini clear pouch and a medium padded pouch. $25. Plus $40 shipping. It just breaks the deal. :( I love my new bag and really want some extra pouches now I can see how useful they'd be.
    Last edited by zerolight; 04-24-2011 at 11:17 AM.

I live a little South of Edinburgh in Scotland's border hills
    Try emailing Katy. Small low value items can be sent by post to us in the UK. It's slower and less secure, but for a $4 order, it's worth the risk in my opinion. My FOT pouch cost just a couple of dollars I believe (though TB were paying of course).

Eric