Thread: Spooky...

Spooky...

OK, after practice packing (yes, I realize how silly that sounds!) my Tristar, I realized that I really could use one more medium packing cube. Or maybe I am just self justifying so I could buy a couple more pieces!

In any case, I added a couple of the small organizer pouches and thought it was kind of interesting that you don't get an option to choose colors but I thought the surprise aspect of it was kind of cool.

So, the spooky part is they came in this week. How did they know that Wasabi and Olive were EXACTLY the colors I would have chosen? ESP? Do they have a captive Martian with the ability to see into the future? Do they have my house bugged?

Inquiring minds want to know! ;-)

Volunteer Moderator
    Hi jeffmac,
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffmac View Post
    OK, after practice packing (yes, I realize how silly that sounds!) my Tristar, I realized that I really could use one more medium packing cube. Or maybe I am just self justifying so I could buy a couple more pieces!

In any case, I added a couple of the small organizer pouches and thought it was kind of interesting that you don't get an option to choose colors but I thought the surprise aspect of it was kind of cool.

So, the spooky part is they came in this week. How did they know that Wasabi and Olive were EXACTLY the colors I would have chosen? ESP? Do they have a captive Martian with the ability to see into the future? Do they have my house bugged?

Inquiring minds want to know! ;-)
    Well, perhaps Katy is working on her mind-reading along with the knitting, but I think someone looks over the colors of bags you have ordered in the past, and tries to choose colors that would match your preferences, all other things being equal. You can always put your color preferrences in the comments field of your order. And if you really want to get specific colors of pouches you can call them up.

The packing cubes are really useful, and can be used with other bags. And I think it's pretty common not to realize how useful these are until you've tried them, and discovered how well they work (and how much more you can fit into your bag). I have a few in different colors, that also helps to quickly locate contents.

moriond

Quote Originally Posted by moriond View Post
    Well, perhaps Katy is working on her mind-reading along with the knitting, ...
    She has admitted as much in other posts. I like the captive Martian idea, though. Maybe Tom's rotator cuff surgery is a cover for the trips he takes to Area 51, and he's going to spend the next weeks and months training a new mind-reader to help with color selection.

The searching of past orders is way too mundane for my tastes. I mean, any company could do that. I expect a much more interesting solution from the TB folks.

I'm sure Katy has a PHD in ESP. Remote viewing is a real possibility too.
    Moose
    List exceeds allowed characters. So I'll just say I'm plum and kiwi loving FOT!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0