FJN in Dyneema, thoughts?

I love the FJN in Cordura, it is beautiful!

However, I always feel less nervous taking Dyneema accessories and bags under "field conditions" which could be snowy, muddy, wet, sandy...

I admit, many times "the field" is only the local shops, there Cordura is great!

On my way in, I am really careful to protected my Cordura Cafe Bag from precipitations. I have no such consideration for the Packing Cube
    Backpack that has been part of all of my outings since last summer.

In truth, I want the Synapse in Ultraviolet and would be thrilled with a matching FJN to coordinate with everything else in Ultraviolet.

Purple being my favorite color :)

I was also thinking how great the FJN would be in the Ultraviolet Dyneema! And I'd love a Swift in an Ultraviolet (outer)/ Wasabi (inner) combo or Ultraviolet / Kiwi pairing.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetwert View Post
    I was also thinking how great the FJN would be in the Ultraviolet Dyneema! And I'd love a Swift in an Ultraviolet (outer)/ Wasabi (inner) combo or Ultraviolet / Kiwi pairing.
    I think a Swift in Dyneema would look pretty, but I would think it would be floppy. So depending on whether or not the bag standing on it's own and not flopping over (a big issue for many knitters) is an issue for you it could be cool. I would like to see a little swift in Dyneema. Ultraviolet to be more precise.
    Si non aptus in Peram, ego opus ad buy magis quisque.
    my bags: S, LS, KP, mg'11, S, LS, COW, MCB, LS, COW, LSB, SE, LSB, TT, SB, SE, TSS4, PCSB, PCBP-A, SC, BB, SCB, FJN, BB, FoJ, RS, F.O.T., LSB, S25, PCSB K, LS, I w/AS, A, PP FJN, SE, 3-DC, MCB, PCBP-T/WF, PCSB, CQPC, S19, LSB, SB, TT, SE, S, C-P, P, WF, UT, LSB, CQPC, PCBP-T/WF, SE2, MCB, RiPad, SB, LSB

I imagine a Swift in Dyneema would be similar to a Shop Bag -- they're similar in their dimensions (Large Shop Bag and Swift, Small Shop Bag and Little Swift). So if you are willing to do without the top closure and use organizer pouches instead of having clear side pockets a Shop Bag might work...

Oh dear - I can tell from your posts that I'm suffering from Ultraviolet Dyneema lust - I want everything in that beautiful purple grid, whether it makes sense or not! And yes, I absolutely want my Swift to be able to stand up. So I've reconsidered and now I'm thinking how beautiful a Kiwi/Steel Swift lined with Ultraviolet would be :o)

Ever since switching to the iPad I've actually slowly decreased my lust for journals (including my obsession over Moleskines)... but I DID get the co-pilot in Dyneema! Here's to hoping they might actually consider an ultralite Tri-Star or Western Flyer in Dyneema (even as just a limited edition; I'd be so there). For those times when you're flying to Europe on Virgin Atlantic or other airlines that have stringent weight restrictions.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0