Padded pouch for eyeglasses

When I got my Side Effect I realized I wouldn't be able to put my hard sunglasses case in it and have much room left over. After checking the forums I decided to try a small padded pouch.

It's OK. The padding provides sufficient protection since the pouch is in another bag (Side Effect or Ristretto). But the proportions are a little awkward for glasses. When I put my sunglasses (large plastic frames) in I'd like the pouch to be wider, and when I try to take my regular wireframe glasses out I'd like less height. If the dimensions were more like those of eyeglass cases, a padded pouch would be a great way to carry glasses.

Any chance of having a padded pouch with better proportions for glasses? BTW, in an earlier thread Tom talked about a couple of options for a pouch for sunglasses (zipper or open), and I'd prefer a zipper since I've had eyeglasses fall out of open cases.
    Last edited by wennefer; 09-04-2010 at 01:37 PM.
    Owner of Crimson/Steel Western Flyer, Forest/Steel Zephyr, Olive/Cayenne Ristretto for iPad, Olive/Cork/Steel and Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Linen/Steel and Conifer/Steel SCB, Steel Breve, Plum/Black Swift, Steel FJN, Horizontal Freudian Slip, black Brain Cell, Iberian Packing Cube Backpack, Ultraviolet Packing Cube Shoulder Bag, and various organizer pouches, caches, and other odds and ends.

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wennefer View Post
    Any chance of having a padded pouch with better proportions for glasses?
    Probably! Sometime in 2011. :)
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes