Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: The Super Ego: Any news on the new messenger bag?

Wow. The Super Ego looks very cool. (I am such a nerd for repeatedly checking for these pics today.)

Will the Ego slot between the ID and the Super Ego in size?

WOW, beautiful! So when can I buy it? :-D

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    It will be available for pre-order early next week. I'll post as soon as that is ready.

So you guys like the design? The stripe of color that is down the middle of the bag will be something, at this point in the design, that you can change. You could order different colored strips which are backed with velcro and change them yourself.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Thatís a great idea! What are the dimensions of two new bags, what size Brain Cells will they take? Thanks again!

I'll get you the dimensions on Monday.

For now, there will be no Ego, just the Super Ego. The Super Ego will hold all sizes of Brain Cell, including the 2XL.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Volunteer Moderator
    my first reaction to the pictures is that the cuts of the outside flap are edgy compared to the ID
    (which has rounded edges). that's not good or bad - just different. it's the first feature that caught my attention.

i really like the pocket on the side for the water bottle. the stripe of color looks very cool. where does the zipper on top lead? it would be nice to have a compartment there for files or books. i'd like to see more pictures of the inside.

very nice design guys! i can't wait to see more pictures.

maverick

Originally posted by agfisher
    What are the dimensions of two new bags,
    Volume: 27 liters / 1680 cu.in
    Height: 370 mm / 14.5"
    Width: 435 mm / 17"
    Thickness: 175 mm / 6.75"

Weight: 1115 gr / 2 lbs 7 oz.

Available for pre-order now! Shipping mid-March.

http://www.tombihn.com/page/001/PROD/ACC/TB0825

Quick Question, Im having a hard time figuring out all the different color combos on the Ego bag. If I pick Black/Crimson/Deep Blue, what does it look like? Am I right in assuming it's a black bag, with Crimson Flaps and a Deep Blue Strip? If that is so, when you order why to you pick a 4th color for the stripe? Sorry, guess I'm a bit confussed. Are we also going to be able to see some of the other color combinations? Thanks for your time.

Adam

I'm working on more pictures right now.

Sorry, that was a bit confusing. I've changed the product page to show that the color ways are: Main Body/Front Insets/Lining

Another way to look at it would be: All of the pictures show the Main Body/Front insets, but we don't yet have any pictures that show the lining.

Ahhh, makes much more sense! Thanks, and I'll order one as soon as I get a better idea on how the colors look together. Thanks again

Updates/details on SuperEgo?

Curious if more pictures of the color schemes and the inside details could make it to the website? I will be buying one, but don't want to pre-order until I see color combinations...

Thanks in advance!
    Jerry

Me too!!!! I would love to see some more color combos

We're working on it!

Any specific pictures you'd like to see? As far as colors, the only outside colors will be Solid Black, Steel, or Crimson, and those are represented on the Super Ego page. Would you like to see the interior color as well as the outside color? Or more pictures of the bag with different colored strips?

I'd love to see the interior. A couple of shots with the strips would be cool too. Thanks for the quick response.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0