Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: The Super Ego: Any news on the new messenger bag?

woot!

Originally posted by Tom Bihn
    sp0rk0,

The Ego and Super Ego will fit a Brain Cell, not a Monolith. Both would work great for a 15" Powerbook.
    That's perfect, since I've already long since purchased and fallen in love with my Brain Cell!

I guess I'll continue to hold off on purchasing a new bag for a while so I can see what you've come up with!

maybe a new label for new super ego?

So things been busy there? This thread seems very quiet!

C'mon!

Originally posted by Tom Bihn
    ...We'll continue to tweak with the Ego/Super Ego bags and as they near completion, we'll post some snap-shots.
    We're dyin' here! My ID Bag, while my best shoulder-borne friend, needs a sibling. At least let us see a pic of the baby.

I was, unrelatedly, really bummed out to see that the Smart Alec is backordered until February 05. How am I supposed to give it to myself as a Christmas present?

Michael F
    hey there everybody. i'm michael and i'm the newest TB staffer on the block. can't tell you how good it is to be here and to be working with the rest of the bihn crew.

i've been brought in to help better coordinate inventory with production, and ultimately to eliminate (to the greatest degree possible) product backorders. i guarantee you all i'm going to be giving the position 110% so hang in there just a bit longer while i'm brought up to speed. we're gonna lick this backorder thing.

anyhow as for the E/super E...i've seen it! tom is now actively working on the final tweeks. it's amazing how much thought tom puts into his products - he's truly a fine artist (and engineer) who just happens to be working in the medium of bags. the design on this thing is absolutely beautiful! i'm positive everyone is going to be blown away and find the long wait well worth it. i can tell you all straight up that the EGO will be my first TB bag.

keep hope alive. it's coming. soon.

Talking

anyhow as for the E/super E...i've seen it! tom is now actively working on the final tweeks.
    All I know is that we were promised Messenger Bags of Mass Storage, and now, months later, we still have seen no hard evidence of such MBMS. Oh, sure, we know that Tom Bihn has the capacity to create MBMS, and may even be engaged in active efforts to develop an MBMS Program, but where are the photographs?

:D

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Attached is a picture that clearly shows the presence of the MBMS and the manufacturing facility in which they will be made.

Originally posted by Moosecat
    All I know is that we were promised Messenger Bags of Mass Storage, and now, months later, we still have seen no hard evidence of such MBMS. Oh, sure, we know that Tom Bihn has the capacity to create MBMS, and may even be engaged in active efforts to develop an MBMS Program, but where are the photographs?

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Darcy; 12-21-2004 at 10:39 AM.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Michael F
    Originally posted by Moosecat

how about we just show you a cartoon sketch instead? would that evidence be compelling enough?

Any news on the new messenger bag?

Just wondering if you have a date or at least some teaser pictures for us to look at? I have a new laptop ( err, mobile desktop would be more accurate) and I want a new bag but by the sounds of it, the Super ego might be the only thing that will fit it.

Thanks

Adam
    Last edited by agfisher; 01-07-2005 at 07:35 AM.

Soon, soon. It's almost done.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Great, thanks for the heads up. My new laptop eagerly awaits its new home!

If all goes well I should be able to post a picture by Friday...

So, we going to get some sneak peeks today? :)

Super Ego on Tom:

The back:

In Black/Black/Deep Blue with a Deep Blue stripe.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0