Volunteer Moderator

multiple tom bihn wallets help organize life

some people are fortunate in that they don't have to carry too many things in their wallet. i do well most of the time with my tom bihn clear organizer wallet. the ultrasuede dividers help me to keep the contents organized, and the design of the wallet doesn't add to the bulk of what i am carrying.

i have my driver's license, work id and metro rail card, in the first section.

the middle section holds my credit cards and atm cards.

and the last section holds cash and receipts that i want to hold onto short term.

i can easily carry the wallet in any bag or slip it into my pocket when i'm not carrying any bag.

but there is the other stuff that you don't need all the time, but that you still want to keep easily accessible and organized on the occasions that you do need them.

for me, these are the health insurance card, car insurance card, various discount/membership cards, store credits, and gift cards.

i keep these in a second clear organizer wallet that i keep in the bag that i am carrying. i can also leave them behind when i just need to take my wallet in my pocket.

this keeps those cards easily accessible, but keeps them out of the way when i don't need them.

Great idea! On top of the cash, receipts and business cards in my Clear Organizer Wallet I have 16 assorted cards. Organizing the club cards in a different wallet would definitely help cut down the width of my wallet :).
    http://www.tombihn.com
    1-800-729-9607 (US & Canada) 360-452-0115 (other countries)
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

What a great idea, maverick! Adding another to my next order. Tnx! :)
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

My current Tom Bihn wallet suits my daily needs. However, I do have materials I would carry when traveling. I will just set that all up in another wallet, and clip it into my bags when I travel. Presto! No auditing the wallet, just add and clip the pre-prepped wallet. I like it. :)
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    Great idea! On top of the cash, receipts and business cards in my Clear Organizer Wallet I have 16 assorted cards. Organizing the club cards in a different wallet would definitely help cut down the width of my wallet :).
    I put a bunch of the keychain counterparts to the cards on a ring, and I use a keystrap to keep them clipped to my Cafe bag's front pocket o-ring. Lightened my pocket, and thinned my wallet. ;)

That said, I just ordered my second TB wallet, and I will be using it to house my out-of-State stuff for when I travel. :)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0