Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    hi, flitcraft! thanks for the subway map and ticket tips! definitely good to know! we plan on using that as our main form of transportation. can't wait to get change. ;)
    if you see a black/wasabi LCB or a gray/cork Imago on the street about one to two weeks from now, that's probably me!

I bought an Imago (navy/storm/sapphire) last summer and it is the ONLY bag I have used since then. It functions and looks great completely stuffed, mostly empty, and everything in between. I honestly don't find it to be heavy at all, and I have neck/shoulder/back issues. I did get an Absolute strap for it, and I am sure that makes a difference.

My wallet rides in the zippered compartment under the flap. Anything that I am worried might fall out gets clipped to the o-ring.

I much prefer the horizontal orientation since the bag doesn't hit my leg when I walk, as it would with a large vertical bag. I wear it diagonally across my body.

I use a long key strap to attach my keys to the short handle on the top of the bag, and the keys fall into the open outside pocket, so I never have to fumble for them.

IMO the Imago is the perfect bag!
    Happy owner of a medium cocoa Cafe, small plum Cafe, plum/green Utility Tote, black/purple Lux, mini cork pouch, mini kiwi pouch, mini clear pouch, small blue pouch, assorted key straps, prototype Stuff Sacks, and navy/storm/sapphire Imago!

Hi, Heidi Jill,
    I'm glad your bag is working out so great for you! I'm trying out using the Imago as my every day carry for the next few days to see how it goes. I like the organization and the horizontal orientation, too. Good tip with the long strap for the keys in the back pocket!
    Thanks!

Toronto, Canada aka The Centre of the Universe
    So glad I found this thread. I'm also trying to decide between the Imago and a Medium or Large Cafe bag - both for travelling, and for everyday use. Imago is winning out so far - I don't like the idea of the cafe bag hitting my leg while walking. Thanks everyone for the great tips!

Hi, cinnagirl. I shortened the strap so the cafe bag rides higher, against my pelvis.

Hi, cinnagirl, gmanedit,
    On a few occasions, I've also shortened the LCB straps to look a large underarm tote/purse. The straps were a little long on the side, but it could pass as a large purse, which was what I was going for.
    hth!

one month in China already and the LCB is working well as my every day carry bag! the key straps connect to my wallet and have not been an issue. i carry my camera (padded pouch), kit (not attached, but it's pretty big), wristlet (attached), flashlight, snacks, tissue (a necessity!), hand sanitizer, phone (attached), sunglasses (in pocket), umbrella (for hot sun and rain). i use the bag every day as my purse/messenger. i'm very happy that i decided to bring this bag!
    -drpher

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0