Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Is there room in front or behind it for a netbook in a Cache?

Should think so. The Cache page says, 'Size Netbook: 10.9" 7.6" 1.0".' I measure 2.75 inches from the base of the pouch to the front of the floor of the Synapse. Should be plenty of room.

Great. Thanks again for the information.

I have tried a number of alternatives to a Freudian slip with the Synapse and none have been really satisfactory. I am using the Synapse as a daily bag to carry my Macbook and other work related things. I have traveled a fair amount by air with the bag carrying a Macbook, varied cables, power brick and adapters. Unless I need to carry a godawful lot of stuff, the Synapse fills the bill. I also bring a number of folders/papers. An appropriately sized Freudian-slip like item with sufficient support to keep papers neat would really useful. I know y'all had not planned on doing a Freudian slip for the Synapse but something along those lines that is not a kludge would be nice. Just a thought....

I am all for it!

In the meantime, using the Large Pouches with a rigid plastic folder even the cardboard backing of a notepad or notebook would make the the Large Pouch stiff enough to keep the papers together.

On a recent trip, I brought two of those in addition to my Freudian Slip inside my Brain Bag.

The Large Pouches fit the Large Cafe Bag with no problem so I would think they fit the Synapse.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0