Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I guess I have different needs than others on this thread. I want a sleek phone pouch that is well made, durable, secure and provides easy access. O-rings, extra padding, a pocket for headphones, other pockets for credit cards....to my mind, if you add all that you have a small bag, not a pouch, and it's going to look kind of funny clinging to a backpack strap.

Quote Originally Posted by gmich View Post
    I guess I have different needs than others on this thread. I want a sleek phone pouch that is well made, durable, secure and provides easy access. O-rings, extra padding, a pocket for headphones, other pockets for credit cards....to my mind, if you add all that you have a small bag, not a pouch, and it's going to look kind of funny clinging to a backpack strap.
    Ah, I missed the line about the pocket for credit cards and such.

I can go either way. I would be happy with something that just securely houses my phone and attaches to my backpack strap. I would also be happy with something that can also fit earbuds (anything other than earbuds requires too much space) and maybe a credit card or two. I think you can achieve that while still keeping the profile fairly minimal.
    Owner of:
    Imago in Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi, Large Cafe Bag in Black/Wasabi, Various organizer pouches, Shop Bag in Steel Dyneema (love it!), Synapse in Steel/Steel (love it too!), and a Medium Cafe Bag in Plum/Wasabi.

Quote Originally Posted by gmich View Post
    Good point... sometimes you have to compromise features to keep it functional!

I would suggest, however, that it is possible. The Timbuk2 slider is close, but a better design could meet all these needs and still be workable.

To your point, it might be a little pudgy... but I don't know that this is a bad thing if it is taking up space on the bag strap most of the time. I too would compromise on the extra pockets!
    ----------------
    Bob P.
    Magic Tiki Studios

Empire Builder (black/steel), Brain Bag (steel), Small Padded Organizer Pouch, Clear Wallet, Soft Cell, Snake Charmer (cayenne) and assorted trimmings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0