Loop/grab stip on cache?

Now that I have had my cache for all of 24 hours, a thought occurred to me - a little pull strap or loop sewed to the bottom of the cache would make it easier to remove the laptop from the sleeve. The cache fits so well that it is a bit tight. It does not willingly give up its contents - and this is good, but makes it a little difficult to retrieve the laptop. Something to hold onto (besides the sleeve) would make it a smoother process. What can I say -- too much idle time and I am lazy!>) By the way, the sleeve does an excellent job of protecting the laptop. (In the subject line - it should be "strip" not "stip" - too little proof reading - sorry)

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    This is something Tom has considered since the first prototype of the Cache - it's trickier to add such a strap than one might think. This might be a change made to the Cache in the future.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Did not realize it was a tricky addition! That's why you and Tom do what you do, and I don't!!