Smile Cafe Bag Strap Workaround

Hi Tom Bihn fans!

I posted my first set of TB pics. It's to demonstrate what I have been doing to keep the pad of my Medium Cafe Bag strap in place. I use a STRAPEEZ. See the pics for placement. Works great. I have the new Ultrasuede on pre-order and I thought this might be helpful for folks who are waiting like myself.

http://tinyurl.com/yljdutj
    Last edited by ex machina; 11-03-2009 at 01:42 AM.
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

that's a great idea! thanks for sharing it... my shoulder pad scoots around all the time. :)

Quote Originally Posted by bluedawg View Post
    that's a great idea! thanks for sharing it... my shoulder pad scoots around all the time. :)
    An alternate solution: the new Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap! Inexpensive yet worth it weight in gold. It totally solves the slipping problem and is soooo comfortable!
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

It's only a stop-gap measure, Nana8. I have my Ultrasuede on pre-order. ;)
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ex machina View Post
    It's only a stop-gap measure, Nana8. I have my Ultrasuede on pre-order. ;)
    I think you will be very happy with your new "wrap"!
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0