Pen holder or wraps with slots with ultrasuede inside

FoggyMom said:

Question for Tom: Would it be possible to have smaller items? I'm thinking pen holders or wraps (the kind with slots), notebook holders, those kinds of things. I ask because most of those items are only available in leather or cutesy patterns. I'd love a pen wrap with ultrasuede inside.

Volunteer Moderator
    i would love to see the organizer pockets that we have across the series of tom bihn bags lined with ultrasuede if it isn't cost prohibitive.

this will provide protection for fine writing instruments, as well as for iphones, and other electronics.

for a pen organizer pouch in ultrasuede with slots, the pouch could be sized about the size of the current pen organizer. the zipper could be moved from the long edge of the pouch to the short edge so that you could slip the pen into each slot from the opening.

Brilliant, simply brilliant Maverick! :)

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    i would love to see the organizer pockets that we have across the series of tom bihn bags lined with ultrasuede if it isn't cost prohibitive.

this will provide protection for fine writing instruments, as well as for iphones, and other electronics.

for a pen organizer pouch in ultrasuede with slots, the pouch could be sized about the size of the current pen organizer. the zipper could be moved from the long edge of the pouch to the short edge so that you could slip the pen into each slot from the opening.
    A while ago, I asked if it were possible to have some of the great ultrasuede colors used in lining more of the bag pockets. See this post (inspired by the ID bag redesign).

moriond

My fountain pens (the reason I asked about it) would need some protection from the zipper teeth. And while the length of the current pencil case is fine, I think it would be more convenient if a pen case would be wider. (The pencil case I have is only 3 3/4" wide.)

Another reason I asked is that I like to carry my Post-Its and flags and bookmarks so they are handy. A wider case with dividers like the wallet would be perfect for that.

Thanks for popping this over here.

FoggyMom

Fountain pens and other nice writing instruments are also the reason I thought this idea needed to be transferred into the new product suggestion.

This way, everyone can give their input.

It also makes it easier for Tom, Darcy and Katy to see people's original ideas which come up in almost every thread in various part of the forum.

Wink

backpack,

LOL I just noticed that you have my handle as Foggy*Mom*. I'm sure I would be but I don't have any kids. Gave me a good laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Foggy Morn View Post
    backpack,

LOL I just noticed that you have my handle as Foggy*Mom*. I'm sure I would be but I don't have any kids. Gave me a good laugh.

So sorry, I could plead the need for glasses but it is actually my old keyboard with the erased n and m keys.

When I do proper typing, it is fine, but I think I touched and pecked your name in order to, get that, ... "spell is right" lol

I was obviously unsuccessful. :)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0