Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tom Bihn Luggage Tags???

I love my new Tristar but I want a luggage tag. Does Tom Bihn sell luggage tags?? I didn't see any.

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina View Post
    I love my new Tristar but I want a luggage tag. Does Tom Bihn sell luggage tags?? I didn't see any.
    Perhaps we should revive this old Tom Bihn logo luggage tag thread?

moriond

I think the new Tristar logo would be perfect next to a clear area where names/business card would be placed.

The full size logo could be affixed in the other side and give the tag its strength.

Oh Well...

Oh Well, I guess I will just have to buy a crummy Samsonite or some other tag to put on my new Tristar. What a shame.

Oh Well, I guess I will just have to buy a crummy Samsonite or some other tag to put on my new Tristar. What a shame.
    Instead of using a luggage tag that can be torn off, I clip a mini organizer pouch inside the smallest pocket of my bag.

My permanent adress is always inside the pouch but an hotel business card can be slipped in there in a giffy, just add your name and email in the back of the card.

If you really really want an outside luggage tag, stay tuned because there are many new Tom Bihn products in the works and we never know what awesome things are going to come out of that small factory.

If you really want a cool one right this minute, check Etsy.
    The place where artists can express themselves and sell their art.

Volunteer Moderator
    not necessarily...

stay tuned for a do-it-yourself tom bihn luggage tag how-to. :)

I use Lugtagz on mine.

Last edited by KarlJ; 09-29-2009 at 07:23 PM.
    Karl

Volunteer Moderator
    Tom Bihn Luggage Tags!

Thumbs up

Did you make this moriond? Or is it a mock-up? I love it!!! I'd buy 6 right now!
    Olive/Wasabi SCB, Steel/Olive MCB, Blk/Blk/Wasabi Imago w/ Absolute Strap, Blk/Steel/Wasabi ID, Small Padded Pouch, Wallet in Olive, Mini Cork Organizer Pouch

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bag Lady View Post
    Did you make this moriond? Or is it a mock-up? I love it!!! I'd buy 6 right now!
    Follow the link!! :D

Very, very cool!!!
    Happy owner of a medium cocoa Cafe, small plum Cafe, plum/green Utility Tote, black/purple Lux, mini cork pouch, mini kiwi pouch, mini clear pouch, small blue pouch, assorted key straps, prototype Stuff Sacks, and navy/storm/sapphire Imago!

Quote Originally Posted by Just View Post
    Follow the link!! :D
    Oops, my bad! Didn't notice the link... thanks! Very nice!
    Olive/Wasabi SCB, Steel/Olive MCB, Blk/Blk/Wasabi Imago w/ Absolute Strap, Blk/Steel/Wasabi ID, Small Padded Pouch, Wallet in Olive, Mini Cork Organizer Pouch

Really gorgeous design, what's not to like? A plane and a beautiful landscape :)

Awesome! I know what I'm adding onto my next order. ^_^
    Meg
    -----
    Proud owner of a conifer/steel Synapse, indigo/black Swift, a linen/olive Small Cafe Bag, a couple of yarn stuff sacks, a clear organizer wallet and various organizer pouches

Nice! I hadn't noticed those. I do feel that a pricier version with braided wire teathers would be nice too. My Silicone tag tethers get chopped now and then.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0