Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Volunteer Moderator

the shop bag makes a great halloween trick-or-treating bag!

my wife and son were talking about halloween costumes this weekend. he wants to be thomas the train. i can't believe it's almost october!

i thought that the solar shop bag would make for a great halloween trick-or-treating bag! its bright color makes it easily seen, and it looks very cool! plus, it's something you can use all year long!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    my wife and son were talking about halloween costumes this weekend. he wants to be thomas the train. i can't believe it's almost october!

i thought that the solar shop bag would make for a great halloween trick-or-treating bag! its bright color makes it easily seen, and it looks very cool! plus, it's something you can use all year long!
    …and if you've ordered the new, larger size Shop Bag, you can carry even more Halloween treats! (Looking forward to my order, since the web site says the large bag will be shipping mid-October).

moriond

Don't forget to add a Guardian light so to make you all more visible!

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzporah View Post
    Don't forget to add a Guardian light so to make you all more visible!
    excellent idea!