Bag for Spinning Wheels

Any thoughts on making a bag for the ultra portable spinning wheels? I'm talking about the hitchhiker, the holiday wheel, possibly even the Victoria from Louet.

I'm sure there are other wheels out there that I missed, those are just the ones I know off the top of my head.

OMG I would *love* a bag for the Louet Victoria wheel! It came with one, but it's kind of flimsy - I don't think it will last as long as the wheel!
    Happy owner of a medium cocoa Cafe, small plum Cafe, plum/green Utility Tote, black/purple Lux, mini cork pouch, mini kiwi pouch, mini clear pouch, small blue pouch, assorted key straps, prototype Stuff Sacks, and navy/storm/sapphire Imago!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Yes! It will happen. When.....I don't know yet.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

So COOL!!! If you need measurements, let me know. I have the Holiday wheel and I'll be seeing the hitchhikers in October.

Wink

I could bring my Louet Victoria wheel to the factory for a custom fit!
    Happy owner of a medium cocoa Cafe, small plum Cafe, plum/green Utility Tote, black/purple Lux, mini cork pouch, mini kiwi pouch, mini clear pouch, small blue pouch, assorted key straps, prototype Stuff Sacks, and navy/storm/sapphire Imago!