Brain cell suggestion

I use the Brain Bag as my daily gear carrier but I have an Empire Builder for visiting clients. I just purchased a new 17" Macbook Pro unibody, and I need some Brain Cell advice:

Should I get the horizontal Brain Cell for the Empire Builder (since the MBP will mainly be carried there) and occasionally slip it in the Brain Bag? Would it even fit ?? I know that the suspension system will not be used if carried vertically.

Option 2 is to get a vertical Brain Cell and use it in the Empire Builder and occasionally in the Brain Bag. Again, would it fit in the Empire Builder?? A potential downside is that to get the computer out, you basically have to remove the brain cell.

Thanks for the input...

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    I'd go with option one - get the Horizontal Brain Cell. You seem aware that the protection isn't as great if you use the Horizontal Brain Cell vertically, but it's still more protection than a simple padded sleeve. It will be somewhat of a pain to remove the laptop from the Brain Bag with the Horizontal Brain Cell, but if it's only occasionally, that might be OK with you. I hope this helps!
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Darcy, thanks for the info. I purchased the Horizontal Brain Cell and will probably end up getting the vertical....

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0