side-effect o-rings

I love the side-effect. I'm always surprised at how much this little bag will hold.

Just one minor suggestion- I'd like to see the o-rings on the opposite side of the bag from the 2 pockets. I use the rings for the organizer wallet and pouches. It's a minor inconvenience but they get in the way of the pockets and wouldn't if they were attached on the other side.

Volunteer Moderator
    i would like to see the o-rings on the opposite side. but i wonder if the weight of what is attached to the o-rings might not distort the shape of the front of the side effect.

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    i would like to see the o-rings on the opposite side. but i wonder if the weight of what is attached to the o-rings might not distort the shape of the front of the side effect.
    Wouldn't what's attached impact this? Most of the weight of the Tom Bihn pouches is held by the main pocket.
    I attach my keys to the outside o-ring. They're pretty heavy. They would probably distort the bag if I attached them inside.

I wonder if an o-ring on each side would resolve the issue of the front getting distorted. The one in front could be used only for something lighter.

CEO
    Upper left hand corner of the U.S. map (lower 48 states)
    Maverick's got it exactly: the front will distort if we put the "O" rings on the front seam. And it's not just the weight of what's been snapped to the "O" ring but anything else that gets dropped/stuffed/laid on top of it.
    I'll keep doing some thinking - I do understand your concerns :)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0