Thought I'd throw up this suggestion that's been kicking around my cranium for a while.

Some of us like to travel with our laptops in our one bag rather than carry a separate travel bag, and the Tri-Star seems to go towards making this a reality, but the Aeronaut design has the potential to allow for quick security checking without having to remove the laptop.

Imagine replacing the mesh pocket on the underside of the flap on the main compartment of an Aeronaut with a padded laptop sleeve. The rest of the accessories could go in the bag with all the other packed items and once the bag is placed on the security belt you could unzip the flap and lay it down on the belt for easy scanning.

In theory you'd want the flap to "peel" down to where it could be flush with the belt, so you could extend the zipper all the way down to the other side of the bag, and have some sort of tie down (I'm thinking mesh with snaps) to hold everything in place while the bag is unzipped that far.

To me this would be the ultimate carryon bag. (Not that my beloved Aeronaut isn't extremely close to being that already)