Double Clear Organizer Wallet?

I absolutely love my Clear Organizer Wallet. However, I sometimes have need to carry two IDs at the same time, and show them both to get where I'm going.

Would a double-clear organizer wallet be possible? If so, that would allow two photo IDs, one on each side, with a separate compartment in the middle for a file cabinet key, or money, or whatever, without the third item being visible, yet with both IDs clearly in sight. I've never had a problem with the plastic wearing out; if the pouches could be made with just plastic instead of half-plastic, half Dyneema or Cordura, there might be a market for them.

Sure, I could carry two of the current Clear Organizers, or my old extra-small pouch on the side, but the whole idea is to streamline my bag, not to add to the already-generous clutter of pouches/keystraps it already has.

Am I the only one who could use this kind of item, or are others out there? Speak up if you are!
    Indigo Co-Pilot w' Cache, Sapphire/Olive Medium Cafe bag, Sapphire/Black and Indigo Ballistic Swifts, 50+ assorted Stuff Sacks/Pouches/Key Straps, 4 Shop Bags. 2 Absolutes, 2 Strap Wraps, a #5 Brain Cell, 3 Clear Quarter Packing Cubes , 3 Aeronaut cubes, a 3D, a Kit, a Convertible Shoulder Bag and Convertible Backpack for my Indigo/Solar Aeronaut. Last, 3 Lifefactory Bottles and my Plum Field Journal! Plus a blue (natch) FOT. All bags decked out with Tom Bihn luggage tags .

Volunteer Moderator
    the double clear organizer wallet would also permit one to have an id on one side and a picture of their favorite person/people on the other side - or a picture on both sides. i've stopped carrying printed pictures - but have my photo library on my iphone. but i'm sure there are people who still carry printed pictures in their wallet.

Super Moderator
    I really like this idea! Carrying two IDs is good, or putting there a cut piece with grocery-club bar codes, frequently-looked-at-info, etc. And Yes, a photo :) (Or a tiny map, at least for some cities.)

timothy

Seems like most of the time someone wants to see my ID they ask me to remove it.

Yeah, most of the time you do have to take the ID out, which sort of defeats the point of having it in the clear section. But I discovered that it's really handy for stashing your hotel's card. Some come with mini "you are here" maps, so it's handy to have those to hand while on foot. And you can show them to a cabbie if you don't speak the local lingo well--particularly useful where the language is in a script you don't write!
    Western Flyer (crimsom) with Absolute strap, Zephyr (black), Medium Cafe Bag (steel/olive), Shop Bags (solar, steel), Large Cafe bag (navy/cayenne), Small café bag (forest), Tristars (steel/solar and indigo/solar),Aeronaut (steel), Side Effects (old skool black cordura, olive parapack), Imagos (steel, cork, wasabi, and aubergine, hemp, steel), Dyneema Western Flyer (Nordic/Steel) and miscellaneous packing cubes, pouches, etc.

Volunteer Moderator
    i've been pretty lucky with being able to show my id without having to take it out. where you would sign your credit cards, i write "VERIFY ID" - and i show my id in my clear organizer wallet.

if anyone wanted to see the id out of the case, i could always pull it out.

Super Moderator
    "Seems like most of the time someone wants to see my ID they ask me to remove it."

Having it in a clear pouch that never leaves your hand is a good preemptive move. Might not work in all situations (I am somewhere between 'peeved' and 'furious,' generally, when someone demands to see a card w/ my picture on it without good reason; most offered reasons are *not* good.), but when someone wants to see ID and I'm not free to instantly take my business elsewhere, I generally hold it out for them, rather than hand it over.

timothy

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0