Thread: Fanny pack? :)

Fanny pack? :)

I've been looking for a good fanny pack...not sure how big the market is for them though. I ordered a Cabela's camouflage fanny pack, but it would be great to have a Tom Bihn fanny pack! :) I'm imagining something with padded straps (like the Smart Alec straps), a strong clip, ultrasuede side pockets like the Imago :) a cell phone pouch, O-rings, maybe inner mesh or vinyl pockets, and splash-proof zippers! :)

My boyfriend says they're so out of style, but they're so convenient! :D No weight on your shoulders, but everything accessible in front of you!

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    The Side Effect

Tell your boyfriend it is a "waist pack"...I think that starts things off much better than fanny pack. :)
    U.S. / Canada 1-800-729-9607 / Other countries: +1-206-652-4123
    Siquid mantica non capit, domi relinquendum est.

Volunteer Moderator
    the right choice of words makes ALL the difference! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    The Side Effect

Tell your boyfriend it is a "waist pack"...I think that starts things off much better than fanny pack. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    The Side Effect

Especially when talking to someone from overseas. I hear it has a totally different meaning in Great Britain.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0