Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Buzz for Photographers

I went for a Buzz because I needed a shoulder bag that could take my laptop... but as most of my time is spent out photographing I thought a variation (with a larger padded compartment would be and ideal photographic bag. My problem with photo bags is that you have to take them off your back or shoulder, open them on the ground and take out what you want. Then you travel around with the camera round your neck until you have to repeat the whole process to change a lens.

Having a Buzz variant that lets you go from backpack to easy open shoulder bag would be great. Meantime my Buzz (on back order!) will be pressed into dual service!

CEO
    Upper left hand corner of the U.S. map (lower 48 states)
    The Buzz was the most challenging product I have yet to design - I made it as big as I could and still have it "hang" the right way on the back, and also fit as many different size people as possible.
    That being said, simply making the padded sleeve inside fatter might be relatively easy. After you get you Buzz, let me know if that modification is all that is needed and we'll talk.

Thanks for your reply, Tom.

I'm looking forward to giving it a good workout in the Everglades this summer!

Best regards,

Peter