View Poll Results: Pick two new Swift colors!

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Punch/Navy

2 8.70%
  • Punch/Cocoa

6 26.09%
  • Punch/Olive

3 13.04%
  • Punch/Black

2 8.70%
  • Punch/Steel

7 30.43%
  • Punch/Plum

5 21.74%
  • Sand/Olive

4 17.39%
  • Sand/Navy

10 43.48%
  • Sand/Steel

2 8.70%
  • Sand/Cocoa

4 17.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar

New Swift Colors

Vote for your two favorite new Swift colors. No guarantee that we will make the winning colors (Tom's the final color judge) but it will definitely help their cause.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

wait.... sand???

Can we get a sample pic of the sand fabric?
    I've got a 2XXLT H. Brain Cell (fits my H-P HDX18t like a glove), a Sapphire/Black Brain Bag with a matching Snake Charmer, a 2XL Vertical Soft Cell, a Sapphire wallet, a Size 4 H. Brain Cell for my wife's laptop and... a school boy's crush on Darcy

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    Tomorrow...I'll try to photograph it next to familiar colors like Olive and Sapphire for reference. The Punch is difficult to photograph and shows up more red than magenta.
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Woot!

PS: If you are using a digicam, adjusting the white balance should resolve color issues.
    I've got a 2XXLT H. Brain Cell (fits my H-P HDX18t like a glove), a Sapphire/Black Brain Bag with a matching Snake Charmer, a 2XL Vertical Soft Cell, a Sapphire wallet, a Size 4 H. Brain Cell for my wife's laptop and... a school boy's crush on Darcy

I put my vote in for Punch (closest thing to pink)/ Cocoa. My wife and her sister are still looking for a bag in that color from Tom Bihn. My wife and her sister just recently went to the Flower Show in Philadelphia, and while they used their Cafe Bags, they wanted something else to carry around their swag, and other purchased items. The swift is the bag they were looking at before the show.
    Using a: Super Ego (Black, Steel, Wasabi) with seat belt strip (Wasabi), and alternate reflective Strip. Black BrainCell, Wasabi Snake Charmer, Cork Small Organizer Pouch, and Olive green medium organizer pouch.

I'm really happy to see Sand/Navy in the top two. It's such a classic color combination.

Did I miss the color pictures? I can't vote without seeing the colors.

Quote Originally Posted by mrae View Post
    Did I miss the color pictures? I can't vote without seeing the colors.
    The Punch color picture is on the blog, a cute Small Cafe Bag, it is also a taken as a bolt of fabric next to Wasabi.

I think Sand is peaking in one of the picture of the fabrics but... I could be wrong, the fabric bolts might be shipped wrapped in white cotton.

Cork Swift

w.o.w.

Just lovely. Oh, dear... and here I thought I already exceeded my TB quota for the year...
    Imago in cocoa/cocoa/wasabi, Medium Cafe Bag in plum/wasabi, Swift in cork, steel stuff sack, steel pen/pencil pouch, plum clear organizer wallet, small cork pouch and steel/cork/wasabi Imago

I agree. The cork swift is one of the most beautiful bags I've seen. I covet it. Unfortunately I need a backpack more than another swift.

I'm so glad I waited -- I was thinking about getting a ballistic Swift, but I'm definitely preordering the Cork. Now I'll just have to deal with TB anticipation syndrome for over a month!

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0