Last suggestion for a while I swear!

OK, I'll stop after this :) I would really love to see the Tom Bihn Aeroplane sticker. I think this is one of the most unique logos out there and it would look uber cool on my car, laptop. etc!
    ID (Black/Steel/Wasabi) w/ Q-AM strap,Large Cafe Bag (Olive/Wasabi), Small Cafe Bag (Olive, Cayenne. It may be a gift!) Clear Quarter Cube (my version of the snake charmer), an Olive clear organizer wallet, and a slew of strapeez.

I want one too. :)
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

me too, me too! actually, it should be like Apple - you buy a product, it comes with a sticker :)
    In our household: Black/Steel Aeronaut (with 2 large packing cubes and Absolute shoulder strap), Forest/Steel Aeronaut (1 large and 2 small packing cubes), Olive/Wasabi medium Cafe Bag, Linen/Olive Medium Cafe Bag, Cocoa/Cocoa/Wasabi Imago, Cardinal/Hemp/Steel Imago, Hemp Little Swift, Solar Shop Bag, Plum/Wasabi Side Effect, Black/Steel/Solar Smart Alec, Horizontal and Vertical Freudian Slips, TB Wallet, Hemp Little Swift, FOT pouch, Black/Olive ID

Great idea - I'd like to help spread the word and the logo is gorgeous.
    Western Flyer, Brain Cell, Horizontal Freudian Slip, Packing Cubes, Absolute Strap, Small Cafe Bag, Various Organizer Pouches

Quote Originally Posted by peregrina View Post
    me too, me too! actually, it should be like Apple - you buy a product, it comes with a sticker :)
    What a great idea! YES! I want Aeroplane stickers, too! Think of the all of the free marketing for TB in this crazy economy!
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Super Moderator
    Skateboard companies are usually decades ahead of everyone else in innovating thinking (ads, organization, graphics, involvement of customers), and stickers have long been one of their idea-spreading mechanisms. The TB plane is a good clean logo for that use, too.

timothy

TOM BIHN Crew (we work here) Darcy's Avatar
    We usually include a sticker with the airplane on it in each shipment - this has temporarily stopped while Tom designs a new sticker. :)
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    We usually include a sticker with the airplane on it in each shipment - this has temporarily stopped while Tom designs a new sticker. :)
    I haven't seen this in any of my orders :(

Would it be possible to order a few once they are designed and manufactured?
    Ego in Black, Steel, Wasabi, Empire Builder in Black, Black, Sapphire (Husband), 2 Brain Cells (Black), 2 Medium Cafe Bags - 1 in Black, Wasabi & 1 in Navy, Cayenne, 2 Large Cafe bags w/Absolute Straps - 1 in Linen, Olive and 1 in Cocoa, Wasabi, Guardian Dual Function Light & Lots of pouches!

Quote Originally Posted by Nana8 View Post
    Would it be possible to order a few once they are designed and manufactured?
    That's a great idea! We can do that. And just for suggesting that, we'll send you a few for free. :)
    Current Carry: Skookum Dog Citizen Canine prototype, Founder's Briefcase (every day carry), Small Cafe Bag (every day carry), Shop Bags (groceries, extra random stuff), Aeronaut 45 (travel), Synapse 19 (day hikes), Smart Alec (longer day hikes), Skookum Dog Road Duffel (Medium) (travel), Clear Organizer Wallet, Travel Stuff Sacks, Organizer Cubes

Quote Originally Posted by Darcy View Post
    That's a great idea! We can do that. And just for suggesting that, we'll send you a few for free. :)
    WOW! Thank you, Darcy!! I am soooo excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Nana8 View Post
    WOW! Thank you, Darcy!! I am soooo excited!
    Don't forget to remind me! ;)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0