Shop Tom Bihn
1-800-729-9607
emailus@tombihn.com
Tom Bihn Forums: Community discussion on travel bags, laptop bags, and backpacks. Tom Bihn has been designing and making bags since 1972. The best materials and innovative construction.

Just a little pouch...

So, As I loaded up my ID to head out to see the little bro and do some fishing I got to thinking.... I never leave home w/o my laptop, digital camera, iPod, etc and realized that it would be great to have a little pouch for my USB pen drive (or two). Maybe something simple with some velcro and an clip to attach it to an o-ring on a brain cell. It would be a sweet addition to my growing Tom Bihn collection to be sure :)
    ID (Black/Steel/Wasabi) w/ Q-AM strap,Large Cafe Bag (Olive/Wasabi), Small Cafe Bag (Olive, Cayenne. It may be a gift!) Clear Quarter Cube (my version of the snake charmer), an Olive clear organizer wallet, and a slew of strapeez.

Would the mini pouch work? Is it too large for what you want it for?

I have several with the clear fronts - very handy. They keep not only thumb drives close by, but my ethernet adapter for my MBA, earbuds for my iPhone, a couple of retractable USB cables... all sorts of things.

I also have a couple of the padded ones. The smallest keeps my cell modem safe and secure yet easy to grab when I need it, a larger one keeps my iPhone snug. (And I have two for the portable DVD drives.)

Just recently added a pen pouch for my Pulse Pen. It's perfect for holding both the pen and the little USB charger/cradle.

The only addition I need is more 'O' rings in my bags!

Love my gadgets. Love my tombihn bags and pouches to keep 'em in.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0