Imago interior pockets

It would be cool to have interior pen slots in the imago like Cafe bags have.

I actually just ordered an Imago, so this won't really affect me as much (and unfortunately, it's going to arrive here a day too late to accompany me on my next trip), but I second this thought! I never carry enough pens/pencils with me to warrant a pencil case or an organizer pouch, and I don't like them sliding around and/or poking at the sides of my bag. Obviously, it wasn't a big enough disadvantage for me not to buy one, but I still think two (or even one) pen/pencil holders would be really useful.

Volunteer Moderator
    i don't carry an imago, but i do appreciate having at least two pen pockets - one for a pen and one for lip balm.

Pen pockets are generally quite deep, though, aren't they? How do you get your lip balm out? ;)

But I agree. Two pen pockets does seem ideal.

Volunteer Moderator
    indeed, sometimes the lip balm slips into the pocket and i have to push it up from the bottom. though, i think i have a solution - i could stack two lip balms. the one at the bottom acts as a base for the one on top, making the one on top more easily accessible.

thank you! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Juliana View Post
    Pen pockets are generally quite deep, though, aren't they? How do you get your lip balm out? ;)

But I agree. Two pen pockets does seem ideal.

I would like to see some Tom Bihn accessories for use in (or as) pockets. Like a pocket organizer, or a removable pocket system for the main compartment that can be transferred between bags. I have the Imago and the Medium Cafe Bag. Both are excellent. I found, much to my surprise, that a multi-bag system works best for me.
    Bags: Super Ego (Black/indigo w/cork seatbelt); Aeronaut (Crimson/Steel); 2 Medium Cafe Bags (Navy/Cayenne, Linen/Olive), w/an Ultrasuede Shoulder Strap Wrap; Large Cafe Bag (Cocoa/Wasabi) w/Absolute Strap; Imago (sadly lost to hazmat); a Brain Cell w/ another Strap Wrap; and a Shop Bag (Steel). Accessories: Bunches and bunches.
    Wanted: Zephyr or Empire Builder.
    " ...all [that] you have to depend on is yourself and your luggage." - The Luggage Salesman (Joe Versus the Volcano)

Volunteer Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ex machina View Post
    or a removable pocket system for the main compartment that can be transferred between bags.
    yes, that would be a very cool thing!

sounds like another crazy idea i saw floated here :-)

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0